24. It's Another Date :P

🎶Blow me one last kiss...🎶

Chapter 24: Where's My Hair Gel?

(NIALLS POV)

I was hecka nervous. Justin had been talking to Rocky, and I was afraid that he was going to persuade her to go onto a date. Biting my bottom lip in anticipation, I was finally allowed to leave the photoshoot set. Instantly I made my way towards Rocky.

"Rocky, what were you talking to Justin about?" I asked curiously, trying not to sound desperate.

"Um, nothing much." She told me quietly. Letting the subject drop, I asked the question I had been anticipating to ask for nearly the entire day.

"Would you come on a date with me tonight? It'll be more casual then the last one, though." I fiddled with my fingers as I eagerly awaited her answer.

"Of course! I'll meet you at your tour bus at..." She smiled, trailing off as she didnt know what time she should meet me.

"7:00. Sound good?" I agreed, my insides jumping excitedly. I really couldn't wait for tonight.

"It's a done deal. See you there, Nialler." She smiled, leaning up and planting a soft kiss on my cheek. My whole body was overcome with tingles, while my cheek still felt the remains of the sparks from the moment her lips pressed to my skin. I swear, my heart was going a mile a minute.

This was a fraction of what I felt when she actually kissed me, but it was like my drug. Whatever it was about her, it was addictive. And I wanted so much more of it. I pranced off the set, much much happier than normal. I had a date tonight, and it was going to be absolutely phenominiall.

Haha....I made a joke. I was nearly out of the studio when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Justin, his face firm and cold. "Niall? We need to talk." He told me gruffly. Oh no.