17. *insert a good chapter name here*

🎶That your good, and your love is great🎶

Chapter 17: Where's My Hair Gel?

(ROCKYS POV)

"Ohmygod. OHMYGOD. OH. MY. GODDDD." My best fried bounced around the room, her blonde and pink curls bouncing as she squealed.

"Kass, you seem more excited than i am!" I laughed as she continued to bounce around.

"So, is it formal or casual?" She asked excitedly.

"It's formal." I told her, as she ran into my section of the tour bus closet and began to tear out random articles of clothing.

"Are you done dissecting my closet yet?" I joked, but she only shook her head, continuing to dig deeper into my clothing.

"Seriously Kass, what are you-"

"found it!" Kass cut me off, her smile victorious as she raised an elegant white dress with delicate blue beading trailing down the side. It was strapless, it's blue detailing started at the waist. My jaw dropped open in shock.

"Oh gosh, I never realized I still had that!" I cried almost as excitedly as Kass. Kass only smiled, pushing me toward the bathroom and throwing the dress after me. Slipping the figure-hugging dress on, I flung open the bathroom door dramtically.

"Oh my god, Rocky! Niall won't be able to pick up his jaw!" Kass exclaimed, before spinning me around and sitting me down on a stool in front of the mirror.

"Now keep your eyes shut, I'm doing your hair and makeup. It's gotta be a surprise." She directed. Shutting my eyes tight, I waited while she expertly styled my hair and Brushed a bit of makeup over my features.

"Open." She ordered when she had finished. My eyes popped open, and I gasped as I stared at my reflexion. My brown hair was tied into a graceful bun with a strand hanging out here and there. My makeup was so natural, I loved it.

"Whoa...oh god-Kass, I love you so much!" I cried excitedly, thanking my best friend.

"Now go get your man." Kass winked as a knock on the tour bus signaled Niall had arrived.