29: Hi Louis...

🎶I will never be the same, without you...🎶

Chapter 29: Where's My Hair Gel?

(ROCKYS POV)

Regret. That's the only thing I felt while getting ready for the date with Niall. Regret, and guilt. Mostly because I had just read the script now, after I'd signed the papers, and I had to do all these couply things with Justin.

Why would Justin want to make me do that? He knows how much I like Niall. Confusion. That's another one to add to my list.

Regret, guilt and confusion.

Letting out a deep sigh, I referred back to my closet. I swiftly picked a red t-shirt and black skinny jeans, adding a little black rose necklace and my red converse. Closing the tour bus door behind me, I walked towards The One Direction tour bus. 'Knock knock knock' I knocked thrice on the bus door.

I had hardly completed the third knock when the door was swung open by a brunette boy wearing a striped shirt and VERY red pants. "Hey-yo, we match!" I smiled, motioning to our red clothing. He grinned.

"Ooh, your pretty! Are you Rocky? I'm Louis. Niall won't shut up about you, you know. He just keeps talking and talking and talking about how per-Tay you are and how smart and bee-you-ta-ful and stuff." The boy told me. I raised my eyebrows. Really?

"Nice to know." I smiled. Louis grinned back before swinging around.

"Niall! Your pretty Irish date is here!" He hollered into the tour bus.

Moments later Niall appeared beside Louis. "Shut up, Lou! Zayns tryin to sleep." Niall warned Louis.

"So? He won't wake up unless you scream Directly near his face anyhow." Louis shrugged, before disappearing.

"Sorry about him." Niall apologised.

"Totally fine." I comforted him as he took my hand in his.

"Off to our date, shall we?" He grinned, but I could tell by his eyes that he was holding something back.