5. Introductions and Stuff

🎶Scoot on a little closer dear...🎶

Chapter 5: Where's My Hair Gel?

(NIALLS POV)

"Oh! Shot I forgot to introduce you guys. One Direction, this is Kass and Rocky. Kass and Rocky, this is Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn and Niall." Justin announced, pointing to each of us as he named us off.

"Hi." We each smiled and waved to the girls. Kass began to fangirl some more over the fact that One Direction just waves to her, while Rocky just gave us a small smile before turning back to her stylist station.

"So, I need to know what your trademark clothing thingie Is so I can set out your outfits for the concerts." Rocky grinned. Straight to business. Usually I found people like that boring, but with Rocky, it was different. I don't know how it just...was.

"Um, I like striped shirts and colorful pants. Liam likes plaid. Zayn likes varsity jackets, Harry likes blazers and Niall loves polos and supras." Louis rattled off. Rocky nodded.

"Well, I'll see you tonight at the crew dinner. Really nice meeting you. And Justin, for the record, you ARE kind of a prick." Rocky remarked slyly, before disappearing around the corner. Justin rolled his eyes as the lads and I laughed...I like that girl, she's cool.

"Whatever, Rocky's a punk." Justin complained.

"So guys, you can move your stuff into the tour bus, and dinner with the crew is in two hours at a restaurant over that way." Justin explained. Nodding and thanking him, we departed for our tour bus. I think this is going to be one hell of a tour.