21. Meaningless?

🎶I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose, fire away, fire away...🎶

Chapter 21: Where's My Hair Gel?

(ROCKYS POV)

"No."

"But Rocky come on-"

"no."

"But-"

"NO."

"Fine." Kass groaned, failing in her attempt to make me tell her every single detail of the date.

"Thank you." I smiled, happy she had dropped the topic.

"Wait...did he kiss you? Omg omg omg!" She started to squeal. Heh...spoke to soon.

"Kass. Shut. Up." I said through gritted teeth. I love my best friend to death but...sometimes she's a tad on the crazy side.

"Whatever. When you want to interrogate anyone else about anything, I'm going to call you a hypocrite." She frowned, plopping down in the couch.

"Fine...but you need to get yourself up and away from your beloved laptop. You practically live on that thing, how are you supposed to know when to call me a hypocrite if you aren't listening?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up." Kass muttered before she disappeared into her room. "IM GOING TO BED!" I screamed to her after I pulled on my pajamas.

"KK!" Kass screamed back. She likes to talk in text-talk, such as omg, lol and in this case, kk. Don't ask me why. Snuggling under my blankets, I smiled up at the ceiling. The date...tonight....niall....everything was perfect. My mind wandered to the future. Was tonight just a one time thing? A random date and a meaningless kiss? It wasn't meaningless to me. Suddenly my phone beeped-i had a text message.

I quickly read,

'had a wonderful time tonight love, I hope you did too. Maybe we could do it again? If you want to? ~Niall'

I smiled...definitely not a one time thing.