22. Give Up? Fudge NO.

🎶I'm gonna pick up the pieces,and build a Lego house...🎶

Chapter 22: Where's My Hair Gel?

(NIALLS POV)

"HELLOOOOOO. Niallerrrrrr? Are you Theeeerrrrreeee?" My eyes snapped open at the sound of someone's voice.

"Erm, Wha?" I muttered, still sleepy and unable to form entire words yet. I need my sleep.

"You weren't getting up. Are you awake now?" It was Louis. F*ck you Louis, I'm sleepy. "No, I'm not awake. That's why I'm talking to you" I said sarcastically.

"I don't give a crap. Come on Lazy bum, get up! You need to look you Bestest today, we're posing for a shoot again. And Rockys gonna be there!" He smiled, putting an emphasis on Rockys name to get my attention. It worked too. I was up and ready in 20 minutes. We were driven to the photoshoot, which, may I say, was extremely boring. I tripped a few times, to Rockys amusement.

She got to pick out clothes out for the shoot, which was why she was there. In case you wondered. Heh. Anywhoooo....I was trying hard to gather my nerves. I need to ask her soon, on a second date. I firmly believe In asking a girl to be your girlfriend only after you've gotten to know her a lot.

So, that is precisely what I intend to do. But the problem is, I'm scared. Scared sh*tless. Because I've never fallen as fast or as hard as I have for Rocky. And you know what? It's freaking terrifying.

(JUSTIN'S POV)

Judging from the identical grins on their faces when they see each other, Rocky and Niall might have something going on soon.

And despite me trying to feel happy for them...I don't. F*cking jealousy....I'm not giving up any time soon.