32. Changing My Decision

🎶As long as you love me, we could starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke🎶

Chapter 32: Where's My Hair Gel?

(NIALLS POV)

I am probably the happiest guy in the world right now, no joke.

(ROCKYS POV)

I can't seem to wrap my mind around it. Nialls my boyfriend. It's all so new to me. The only problem now is the 'As long as you love me' music video. How am I supposed to act all lovey Dovey and coupley with Justin, while Niall stands 15 feet away watching with the rest of the crew and band.

My stomach churned at the thought. I needed to talk to Niall about it. Quickly getting dressed and leaving for breakfast, I found Niall.

"Niall, can I talk to you for a sec." I asked.

"Sure." He replied, following me to an empty table.

"So, you know I'm in Justin's music video right?" I said. Oh god Rocky, stupid question. Of course he knows! Nialls face hardened as he nodded.

"Well..." I trailed off. What was I supposed to tell him? 'Oh Don't worry, it's all acting even though I'm freaking kissing another guy'? No. I suddenly had an awesome idea.

Who said I have to do the video in the first place. Management can't fire me, cuz I'm the stylist for both 1D and JB. If anyone asks why I can't, it'll be because I have a boyfriend and the music video is to intimate. I smiled, turning to Niall. Oh, that kinda rhymed.

"I'm not doing the music video after all."