31: OMG. OKAY HERE'S THE MUCH AWAITED CHAPPIE!

🎶I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words🎶

Chapter 31: Where's My Hair Gel?

(ROCKYS POV)

I sat, absolutely frozen in my sear with shock. Be Niall's girlfriend? Seriously? My mouth hung open for a few seconds before I remembered to close it. Heh. I looked into his big, ocean blue eyes, and saw something a didn't expect. Desperation. Did he really want me as his girlfriend the bad? I wasn't that special, not special at all. I finally was able to choke out a few words, despite my dry throat and frozen expression.

"Yes. Of course, Niall." He grinned at my words, leaning across the tabel to envelope me in a gigantic hug. Then, with a grin wider than the sun, he pressed his lips to mine in an electrifying kiss that quickly got passionate. I had never done this sort of thing before, but I kind of liked it. When we pulled apart, an identical gigantic stupid grin was on both of our faces.

"Thank you. So much." Niall smiled.

"No, thank YOU." I grinned, cupping his cheek and gently kissing him again. When we separated back to our tour buses for the night, my heart was racing a mile a minute. I was Nialls girlfriend. Niall is my boyfriend. I seriously could not get used to that. Smiling, I unlocked the door of the crew tour bus and walked in, catapulting myself onto my bed and burying my face deep into my pillow. I quickly drifted to sleep, my mind alight with the memories of the day. I'm Nialls girlfriend, I'm Nialls girlfriend, I'm Nialls girlfriend....