20: My Best Mistake

🎶Just a kiss goodnight...🎶

Chapter 20: Where's My Hair Gel?

(NIALLS POV)

It was a mistake when I asked her to kiss me. OH GOD-no, not in that way. No no no no. It was just a wishful thought that I ended up blurting out. But that was probably the best mistake id ever made. Her lips moved in sync against mine-this wasn't just a peck. And you have no idea how happy I was right now.

Slowly she pulled away, smiling.

"Goodnight." She whispered, giving me a hug that left my arms tingling.

"Nite" I replied, as she disappears into her tour bus with a smile. As soon as she shuts the door, a huge grin spreads across my face. I reached up and touched my fingers to my lips, just to make sure that all of that had really happened. A million things were running through my head, but number 1 on that list was that I wanted Rocky to be my girlfriend. I know it's early, but who gives a f*ck?

People wake up early, arrive at events early, leave places early, why can't I date someone early? Especially if that someone stirred up so many feelings inside me that no girl ever had before. God, I sound like a bloody girl. Eh, whatever. Slowly, I walked across the parking lot to our tour bus. We were leaving for Salt Lake City Tomorrow. We jumped from town to town pretty darn fast. As soon as I opened the door, the lads swarmed me.

"Did she like the date?"

"Did you kiss her?"

"Did you buy her anything other than the dinner?"

"Was she all fancied up?"

"Did you ask her to be your girlfriend?" I groaned.

"SHUT. UP." I cried. They shut up. I began to tick the answers to their questions off my fingers.

"Yes. Yes. No. Yes, very. No." I listed.

"Oooooh Niall James Horan, you kissed her?" Louis prodded. I inwardly groaned as I turned to Louis. My personal business is my personal business, thanks so much.

"Yes, I did. Now bugger off." I complained.

"Woooow, someone's a grumpy snail." Louis shrugged.

"You'd be the same if we were talking bout Eleanor here." I pointed out. That shut him up, so I went to bed. Laying in bed, I stared at the ceiling, reminiscing in every moment of tonight's date.