13: Is This War?

🎶Remember those walls I built, well baby they tumbling down🎶

Chapter 13: Where's My Hair Gel?

(NIALLS POV)

Justin's face was deadly serious, staring at me so intensely It was actually a bit scary.

"Um, what's up Justin?" I asked nervously, semi-dreading his answer.

"Rocky. You like her as more than a friend, don't you?" Justin quizzed, his smile non-existent as he frowned in seriousness. What the hell! Was it that obvious that I liked Rocky? First the lads, now Justin.

How'd they find out? With a reluctant sigh, I nodded. Justin's eyebrows furrowed and his frown deepened at my confession.

"What's wrong?" I asked hesitantly. Justin just shook his head, looking kinda worried now.

"I like her too. As more than a friend." He muttered. My eyes widened, as my mind raced with possibilities. Ohhhh sh*t. I tensed, unsure of what to do. Justin seemed to know, because he lifted his head to stare at me steadily.

"I guess we'll have to fight for her. First come first serve." He murmured, averting his eyes to the floor as he spoke. I nodded, agreeing.

"No hard feelings any way, right bro?" Justin clarified.

"Of course man. Whoever gets her, even if its neither of us, we'll still be mates." I agreed. Standing up in unison, we walked back into the room where Rocky stood, her adorable smile captivating my vision.

"Hey, why so serious guys?" She smiled.

"Er...no reason." I mumbled. I hated lying, especially to girls like her. Rocky raised an eyebrow, obviously not believing me. But she shrugged and turned her back, dismissing the matter, to my relief. I only knew one thing-I need to make a move.

At least, before Justin did.