33. THE END

🎶She's just a girl but she's on fire...🎶

Chapter 33: Where's My Hair Gel?

(NIALLS POV)

"Im not doing that music video after all" Rocky told me, a small smile spread across her flawless face. oh my god. my mind was running a mile a minute, but there was one thought that was stuck in the very front of my thoughts: i won't lose her. Justin can't take her away now, now that she's not going to do the video.

"The only problem is, Justin will probably fire me when i tell him that i don't want to do the video." She frowned. I frowned too, but an idea popped into my head.

"You can be our stylist! Our current one has a little baby named Lux, and has trouble caring for the baby and styling us. She could use some help. I'll get Paul to hire you." I grinned. She smiled back before pressing her lips to mine in a blissful kiss.

"Thank you so much, Niall." She whispered against my lips.

I let a tiny smile flicker across my face. "No, thank you." I whispered back before leaning in for another kiss. For the first time in my life, my heart felt complete. Like I had found my other puzzle piece.

*2 months later*

"Rocky? Rocky, where's my hair gel?" I screamed, frantically searching around for the hair product before I went onstage.

"Oh god, Niall. I'm your stylist, sit down. Your as vain as Zayn!" Rocky joked.

"I heard that!" Zayn protested from a nearby seat at Rockys stylist station. Rocky pushed us out of our seats and toward the stage entrance where the rest of the lads stood.

"Onstage in 3...2...1...." Our manager cried.

"Hellllloooo London! Great to be back!" Louis cried into the audience to screams and cheers. As we burst into song, My mind still lingered on Rocky.

I think I might love her.

❤THE END❤

awwww gosh darn it, it's over. BUUUUT.....Next up, THE TOMMO!