19: A Kiss Goodnight

🎶This girl is on fire...🎶

Chapter 19: Where's my Hair Gel Fanfic Niall💚 #wheresmyhairgelfanficniall

(ROCKYS POV)

"Trust me, you'll love it." Niall tried to convince me as he pulled the car into a parking spot. It was totally dark outside, hence why I couldn't see a thing.

"It's so dark, how the hell can you even see?" I complained as Niall grabbed my hand and started to lead me toward wherever the fudge we were going.

"When you live with Louis Tomlinson, you tend to eat a lot of carrots. So, I have better vision than a lot of people." Niall winked.

"Cough cough CONCEITED cough cough" I joked, making Niall laugh.

"Inside, come on." Niall said, and before we knew it we were in an extremely fancy ballroom area, with a few tables and chairs around the edges of the enormous dance floor. People just walked right through the door in their fancy outfits and either went straight to the dance floor or over to the tables where waiters handed them menus and plates of food.

"Whoa...what is this place?" I gaped. Niall smiled widely.

"The Ballroom-it's like this place where you just walk in and eat or dance. It's awesome. Sadly though, I can't dance. Which is why we are just gonna eat." He grinned. I nodded, excited. This really is amazing. We quickly ordered our food and Within 5 minutes, our orders were complete.

"Oh my god-this must have cost a fortune!" I cried as I stared at the amount if fancy food on my plate.

"Don't worry about it love, it's on me." Niall smiled, grabbing my hand and rubbing his thumb across the back of it soothingly.

~~~~~TIME SKIP!~~~~~

"I can't thank you enough Niall, this really was amazing." I smiled as Niall dropped me off at the door of my tour bus after the date.

"You could repay me..." Niall joked, coming closer. He was so close, I could smell his faint cologne.

"...maybe, with a kiss?" He whispered, his wide blue eyes practically begging. Giggling, I leaned up and pressed my lips to his, determined to savor every last second of this.