4: Justin And His Crew

🎶You can be the greatest, you can be the best🎶

Chapter 4: Where's My Hair Gel?

(NIALLS POV)

"Justin, hey!" I smiled, giving Justin a bro-hug. We were psyched for the tour with him, itll be awesome.

"Niall, my man!" Justin grinned, before greeting the other guys.

"So, that's your tour bus and that's my tour bus." Justin explained, pointing to a dark red tour bus and then to a lighter red tour bus.

"Wanna meet my crew?" Justin asked.

"Might as well, since we only have a quarter of our crew with us." Harry smiled, referring to the fact that only Paul (our bodyguard and tour manager), Josh, Andy and Sandy (our band), Lindsay (our cameragirl) and 3 other bodyguards had come with us for this 6 month tour.

"Yeah. You'll only really work with the stylist, and the stage/sound/lighting guy." Justin explained. We followed him into another room, where two girls were talking. One if them had long blonde hair with dyed pink tips, while the other had light chestnut brown hair that reached nearly to her shoulder.

The brunettes back was turned, but as soon as the blonde saw us her mouth dropped open in an 'o' shape. Im guessing shes a fan. The brunette turned around, and i think my expression might have resembled that of the blonde girl's. The brunette was simply...stunning. she had big doe eyes, and even at a distance you could see that they were a dark shade of green.

Regaining my composure, i snapped back to the conversation that blonde girl was having with justin. After an amusing conversation concerning the work 'prick' and being Irish, I discovered two things. Blonde girl was a huge fan.

Like, HUGE fan.

And brunette was Irish too. This fact made me smile a bit...we had something in common.