16. SHE SAID YES!

🎶Cuz you've got me, flying, with ur love🎶

Chapter 16: Where's My Hair Gel?

(NIALLS POV)

I walked quickly away from Rocky, unable to stop the idiotic grin that was spreading quickly across my face. She said yes. She said yes, OMIGOD she said yes! I ran into the tour bus, eager to vent my success to someone, anyone.

"SHE SAID YES!" I shouted, pushing open the door of our tour bus.

"Wha?" Harry asked, looking up from his phone. "She said yes. Im taking Rocky on a date tonight." I smiled excitedly. Harry and Zayn, the only two in the tour bus, smiled and patted me on the back.

"Nice going, Nialler!" Zayn enthused, only boosting my happiness. I was going to make this the best date ever. I grabbed the Crew contact book, which was on the dashboard of the bus, and flipped to Rocky's contact page. 'Rockette Lindsay Peterson' I read out in my head. Letting my eyes shift down the page, I found her cell phone number. Thank God for these staff contact books. Punching her number into my phone, I texted her.

"Hey Rocky, it's Niall. Got your number from the Staff Book. Hope you don't mind. Formal tonight, 8:00 don't forget ;)"

I sent the text, inwardly jumping up and down. Who knew you could get so excited over a girl? My phone beeped, signaling i had received a text back.

"Course I don't mind. Formal? Ok great. See you at 8, Nialler :)" I smiled at her text, and my smile only got bigger as I quickly exited the texting app and began to make a phone call.

Tonight was going to be absolutely perfect.