2: Rocky, Where's My Hair Gel?

🎶I'm not afraid, to take a stand🎶

Chapter 2: Where's My Hair Gel?

(ROCKYS POV)

"Rocky? Rocky where's my hair gel?" Justin Bieber complained as he tweaked his hair in the mirror.

"Justin stop messing with your hair, goddammit!" I complained. I had just finished fixing it for him for the 3rd time.

"Ok, that's it, I'm not fixing it anymore. Go out there looking like sh*t for all I care." I moaned as Justin continued to mess around with his hair.

"Then you'd get fired." Justin pointed out jokingly with a smirk.

"Shut up." I muttered, stomping off to my stylist station. Being Justin Bieber's stylist, I was in charge of everything. From his clothes to his makeup to his hair. It was tiring, but freaking awesome. Most popstars had different people to do everything-one for hair, one for makeup, etc. but Justin Bieber only had a total of 10 people backstage, including him. Which I'm pretty sure is an achievement.

"Onstage in 5, Justin." His manager yelled.

"I don't look like sh*t, do I?" Justin asked, suddenly sounding panicked.

"Yes, yes you do." I said completely seriously. I laughed at Justin's horrified expression.

"Relax, hotshot, I'm joking." I giggled, pushing him to the stage entrance. "thanks a lot Rocky!" Justin said sarcastically, but I saw him crack a smile. "Anytime." I smiled as if he hadn't used sarcasm.

"By the way, there's a crew meeting after this charity concert ok?" Justin reminded me.

"Oh yeah." I nodded.

*after the concert*

The charity concert finished up and Justin came offstage, dead tired. We both ran off to the crew meeting. Well, I ran, Justin walked. Can't blame him-he just spent more than an hour straight under blazing lights and surrounded by loud music.

"Everyone, you all know Justin's touring with another famous person right?" Justin's manager asked.

"Yeah." Everyone nodded, including Justin. "Well, it's not just one person who'd touring with us." The manager explained.

"What? Is it a band, then?" Justin asked excitedly.

"Right, it is a band. In fact, it's one of the most famous bands out there right now." The manager continued.

"And..." I added, trying to get him to reveal who the heck it was already.

"Justin, you'll be touring with One Direction. This is your last independent charity concert for the next 6 months." The manager finished. A huge grin spread across Justin's face-he loved hanging with them.

"Cool."

"Awesome!"

"This'll be fun."

"OMIGOD. SERIOUSLY?" Everyone was talking like crazy. The film producer, Kass, was the most excited.

"Holy crap holy crap holy crap. Serious?" She squealed. Kass is 18, but probably the most immature person I know. She's also the only other girl on the team, therefore my best friend. Justin, One Direction, a crazy Fangirling best friend and a 6 month tour.

What could go wrong?