7: See How They Shine For You...

🎶look at the stars, see how they shine for you🎶

Chapter 7: Where's My Hair Gel?

(ROCKYS POV)

I had just finished eating, my plate scraped clean of food. I eat a lot, and usually everyone laughs at me cuz of it. Not niall, though. He eats like twice as much as I do, and I eat A LOT. I was in high spirits-until my phone rang.

"I gotta take this." I said as I looked down to see that I was Colton. Getting up and going out into the hallway, I pressed my phone to my ear.

"Rocky." Colton's voice was cold and hard.

"Colt. Hey." I muttered.

"Don't call me Colt. It's Colton. And I'm only calling on business." Colton's voice continued. My eyes started to water. What? "What business?" I nearly whispered into the phone.

"Us. I'm sorry Rocky, but your going to be gone for 6 more months. You've already been away a week. I'm breaking up with you." He said coldly. My eyes widened before I felt a tear splatter onto my cheek. Seriously? After all the time we had spent together, all the happy memories...he flushed our relationship down the drain. Determined not to cry while I was on the line with him, I muttered a sniffly "ok" before disconnecting the call and blocking his number.

Unable to control the sadness that engulfed me, I sunk down to the floor with my back pressed hard against the restaurant's cold hallway wall.

"Rocky?" A soft voice asked. I didn't reply, unable to.

My tears were falling like rain now.

"Rocky...oh my god are you okay?" It was Nialls voice, I recognized it now. Still unable to answer, I didn't reply. Seconds later I felt his arms wrap around me, rocking me back and forth. I heard his melodic voice sing softly in my ear as I continued to cry.

"Look at the stars, see how they shine for you..."