| 16 - Warmth |

You've finished telling Kagaya and Giyuu the details of your recent mission. And Kagaya seemed a little bit more happy than his usual never faltering calm smile.

"I'm glad that went without any problems. You've worked hard, so do take your time off, (Y/n). Giyuu, take care of my friend for me. And please do maintain confidentiality."

"As you wish." He answered.

"Both of you are dismissed." You both stood up and left the meeting room and you put on your hood again making Giyuu frown. He reached out to take it off but you flicked his hand away.

"Wait till we get home." You lectured him with hands on your hips. "I know you want to know everything, but my mere existence is confidential. And if I'm found, I am to be introduced as a courier."

"...Fine." Your mouth dropped as he pulled a rather huge basket from the room next to him and put it over his back.

"What is that...?"

"Your stuff."

"How did it become that?!" You exclaimed. "If Kagaya gave me more gifts I swear I'm throwing it at his face." You mumbled irritatingly.

"(Y/n), that's not a good idea." He sweatdropped.

You laughed. "Says who? You?" You teased poking his cheek making him sigh at your childiah behavior.

"... Let's go." He said walking away from the residence. You matched his pace and both of you slowly walked towards his home. The slowness made you bored and irritated but a smile made it's way to your face as you thought of an idea.

"So where's your house?" You asked innocently.

"Just two hours straight from here at the pace we're going."

"Then, last one there is a dork!" You laughed as you dashed towards the direction Giyuu pointed at, and kept your eye out for his home.

You've felt his presence near you immediately and you smiled. "That's my Giyuu." You thought proudly.

You slowed down a bit and let him catch up to you. "As cheap as always. I'm carrying your stuff..." He complained rather cutely.

"Such a gentleman." You giggled and jumped towards him, giving him a peck on the cheek mid-air. He almost hit another tree due to the distraction and you used that chance to gain distance from him again, laughing at how he always fell for your teasing.

After a few minutes of travelling, you've found a decent sized home and the feel of it immediately told you it was Giyuu's.

A rather beautiful streamflow is located a few feet away from it, and the sound of the flowing water relaxes you deeply. Two wisteria trees were positioned next to the house and a few pine trees around the perimeter. The wind blew gently through you, blowing off the hood from your head. The chime of your bell chorused with the wind, making you smile in relaxation.

Giyuu had finally landed next to you and slowly put down the basket of your stuff. "Is it acceptable?" He asked, motioning to his place.

"It's perfect." You smiled. "It feels so cozy."

He led the way inside and took off his footwear. You took off your boots as well and followed him inside. It was really simple but it had this charm that screamed Giyuu.

"I haven't fixed the guest room yet, so we have to share a room." He informed as he entered the room you two will be sharing, which contained a rather huge bed.

This made you giggle mischievously and use your trackless step to suddenly hug him from behind. "I don't mind sharing a bed again, Giyuu-sama." You teased in a seductive tone.