| 20 - Instincts |

A shrill laugh reverberated through the forest as did frightened screams. The moon had already risen and only looked over mockingly to the corpses of the demon slayers. A few remaining patrollers of the village sat terrifyingly on the ground, confused as to what they're seeing.

"W-What are you?!" A man screamed, crawling backwards away from the demon.

"What are you talking about? Didn't you want to play with me? That really hurts my feelings." The man suddenly halted and stood up, walking towards her forcefully.

"S-Stop! Why am I moving?! S-Someone help!" He shrieked.

A girl and two boys clad in the familiar demon slayer uniform ran towards the demon, slashing at it, only to get blocked by the two spikes protruding from her back. She grinned in delight at the sight of the two males.

"More delicious demon slayers! Though I really don't need the other one, so..."

The girl gasped as spikes from the ground emerged, heading towards her head in an alarming rate. Though her two companions moved her out of the way quickly, jumping back from the attack.

"Blood demon art, Curling spikes."

More spikes flew from the ground, this time wrapping around the two males, rendering them immobile as they dropped their nichirin blades at how tight it was holding them. The spikes had a pointed body, cutting the slayers' skin. They groaned at the pain, struggling to break free.

"Girl, I don't have any interest in devouring you. Leave or die."

She only clutched her sword tightly and glared at the female demon. "Don't worry! I'll save you two!"

She lunged at the demon, preparing a stance.

"Breath of-"

"Slow." A ridiculous amount of spikes surrounded her quickly, making her eyes widen in fear.

"Matsuki!" One of her companions shouted. "Move!"

The soft chime of a bell reached the demon slayers' ears, making them perk up at the sound.

"Breath of Light, 8th form. Aurora." 

All of the spikes suddenly broke into pieces, falling to the ground with a small thud. The girl fell on her behind, still shocked as she almost lost her life.

The two males yelped in surprise as the spikes that held them in place suddenly crumbled, making them fall to the ground.

You looked around spotting the corpses that littered the ground, making you look at the demon coldly. "You've done quite a lot." You accused. "You three. Head back to the village with these poor men." You smiled at them, motioning towards the still frightened passersby. "Speaking of which, you lot shouldn't be following suspicious curvy women to the forest to have 'fun'. They have different opinions of it from you after all."

"Annoying women... Die." She launched her spike towards you, but you only moved slightly to the left, making it miss you entirely.

"I'll have you know I taste fine even if I'm a girl. You have this craving for men's... Parts that much?" You asked teasingly.

"Blood demon art, Hate spike!"

Thin spikes emerged from the ground swiftly towards your form. It seemed to have hit you but you've used your ninth form to leave behind a mirror image.

"W-What?" The demon felt a searing pain on her behind, realizing you've cut off the spikes protruding from her back. You swiftly cut off both her legs as well, making her fall to the ground.