| 21 - Wrath |

Not bothering to seize your full focus breaths, you entered the village that Hinatsuru had told you about, which was located eastward. You looked around, observing the surroundings, and it was indeed infested by owls, as a lot of them flew around and some house keepers kept them as pets.

As you walked around, you've sensed the Tsuchinoes' presences inside a rather normal looking house, which you assumed one of them owned. You were acting rather calm right now but animosity was slowly building up inside your heart without your own notice. 

You approached their whereabouts and knocked on the door. You heard rather heavy footsteps and the creak of the old door notified you of their arrival.

A girl with long black hair opened the door and gave you a scared smile. "W-What can I help you with?"

You smirked inwardly. "This is perfect."

"Can you give this letter to the demon slayers up there?" Her eyes widened at you and they seemed to be asking for help. You gave her a rather ominous smile in reply to her begging orbs. "It'll be fine. Escape when they leave. Tell them I went to the forest towards the east." She nodded desperately and went back inside the house.

You chuckled to yourself and turned away from the house, slowly losing yourself to your bubbling anger. You then brought yourself to the forest to the east, and awaited the arrival of the unexpecting troublemakers.

----

Sitting down on a branch of a tree, you smirked looking up at the crescent moon that mimicked your expression. Footsteps trudged through the silent forest along with panicked breathing. The sound of skidding footwear went through your ears, signalling that they've spotted you.

"You. Who told you? Is it those three? Maybe we should've put more bruises on them." One of them said annoyingly.

"What a bunch of disgraces." You muttered to yourself. "Don't forget where you are." You reminded them. "This forest is known for being a rather good hiding spot for demons, as it's shaded quite nicely."

They perked up in sudden worry as they took in their surroundings. "We'll tell the higher ups about this!" One of them threatened, earning a dark laugh from you.

"Is that supposed to scare me?" You gave them a death glare and crossed your legs on the branch. "Listen here, you piece of shit."

They flinched at your words. "You can't do anything to me. You lack the skill to go against me. Secondly, Ubuyashiki Kagaya is a close friend of mine. So what do you have against me that'll help you threaten me?" You giggled mischievously, sensing demons arriving.

"Y-You... Why are you doing this?!"

"Why don't you ask that to yourself?" You replied with a smile, as a glint of red shone in your (E/c) orbs.

Soon, demons swarmed them one by one, until they're surrounded and struggling. You only sat and watched with a rather ominous smirk, seemingly content with what was happening. Slowly, their wounds increased and they looked desperately at you.

"P-Please... We won't do it again. S-Save us!" One pleaded as he almost got sliced up by a demon.

"You lot move like panicking monkeys for Tsuchinoes. I've counted 11 dead Mizunotos there. If you ask me, this is rather easy." You laughed darkly. The demons seemed to have perceived you, but they caught what you were doing, and they played along as they thought that it was rather convenient how you basically gave them their prey.

You covered your face with both of your hands as you couldn't stop laughing. Dark thoughts raced through your mind and your pupils dilated in craze. You didn't realize, but your bottle of emotions broke a long time ago, thus making you do such evil things.