| 17 - Topics |

"Giyuu."

"Giyuu~ We've been sleeping for ten hours already." The ravenette stirred at your voice, but remained unmoving.

"Giyuu, wake up." You whispered, kissing him gently on the temple. His dark blue eyes slowly opened and he discerned that he was now using your chest as a pillow and you were looking down at him with your warm (E/c) orbs.

"How does breakfast sound?" You offered with a smile.

"I don't have much in the kitchen." He mumbled.

"I'll take care of it, I just didn't want to leave you alone. After all, you were rather clingy yesterday." You laughed and poked his cheek as you stood up.

"Your eyes... Why is the sun written on it, and why is it lighter?" He suddenly asked, catching you off guard.

"I'll tell you everything later, okay?" You gave him a smile.

"Okay." He gave you a small smile, reassuring you that he'd wait. "I'll follow you to the kitchen." You nodded in reply and made your way to the said place, starting to prepare a simple meal for the both of you.

As you escaped the room, Giyuu was left with his thoughts. "Tsutako nee-san, Sabito... Do I deserve such peace?" He thought to himself, looking outside his opened window. His eyes then fell to your ribbons which were perched onto his bedside table. He stood up and picked it up from the table as he silently made his way to your whereabouts, basking in the tempting smell of cooked eggs.

He peeked through the door, seeing you calmly humming as you cooked something over a charcoal fire. He made use of the trackless step you've taught him six months ago and slowly walked behind you, perching his head onto your right shoulder. You only giggled at his behavior and focused on what you're doing.

"Tamagoyaki?" He mumbled through your shoulder.

"It's not like I can make anything else. All you had were eggs and rice." You laughed.

"I'm sure it'll taste good." He said, reaching out for your hair and tying your ribbons in place. As he finished, you've also finished cooking your breakfast and you served a bowl to Giyuu.

"Balcony?" He nodded in response to the simple question and both of you made your way to the place both of you find the most peace with.

You sat down with him and you both ate in silence.

"Does it taste fine?" You asked, tilting your head in curiosity.

"Yeah. But I've ate something like this before. People don't like it that much." He mumbled as you smiled.

"That's because you take a liking to mildly flavored food. That's why you like salmon daikon right?" You giggled.

"You're painfully observant..."

"Only when I'm interested in the person." You said, poking his cheek. You've noticed he already finished his breakfast making you look at him in disbelief. "Was it really that delicious?" You teased.

"...Yeah." 

"Do you want my share?" You asked, offering your own bowl that was halfway done.

"No. Eat it yourself." He said looking away.

"You definitely want it." You said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Indeed, but I also want you to eat." He answered looking straight to your eyes.

"Hai, hai. I'll make sure I cook more servings next time, so Giyuu wouldn't have to hold back." You laughed and finished your food.

"You already gave me a much bigger serving than your own." He pointed out.