Prologue

21st September 2019
"Harry Kane makes the run down the centre and is set on goal, he tries to take the shot...
But he is taken out by Wes Morgan!"

"Harry Kane is now being taken off on a stretcher, his replacement Lucas Moura is called in to the action early on."

"The game is almost over at the King Power Stadium with Tottenham leading 1 goal to 0.
A cross is whipped into the box and Lucas Moura is looking to get a head to it...
There's been a nasty collision, which sees Lucas Moura bleeding and unconscious!"

"Well Mauricio, What would you like to say after that game, with your two main strikers out injured from that game?"
"I feel that we need to pick ourselves up and push on, some players may have to be adapted to a new role in the future but we can only hope for the best."
"With Kane and Moura out, and Llorente already left the club, do you think there could be any replacements available."
"Well Troy Parrott could be called into action in the near future if we need him, and Son could play upfront but other than them we don't have many options."
"Thank you Poch, that'll be all."
"No problem."

24th September 2019
"This is so infuriating!"
"Mauricio, can I come in?"
"Yes Jesus, What did you need?"
"Well I may have found a solution for our predicament."
"A replacement for Kane and Moura?"
"Yes sir, Troy Parrott isn't the best Youth Striker we have, one youth player has stuck out to me over the past couple of weeks and I feel he has potential to be special."
"Is he good?"
"Fantastic."
"What's good about him?"
"He's amazing on and off the ball, his positioning is better than most pros, he is our best when it comes to heading and volleys. He can dribble past defenders like they weren't even there."
"Alright, as long as he can make it long enough until the other two are back I don't mind."
"Ok sir, shall I promote him to the senior team?"
"Yes, so who is he?"
"His name, is (Y/n) (L/n)."

A/n
Hi, so as some of you may or may not know, Jisoo from BlackPink very recently went to a football game in my favourite Team's home stadium. So it made me wonder, what would happen if a kpop idol and a football were in a relationship.
Hope you enjoy😊