Epilogue

17 years later

Coming home after a long day of training was just what I needed, I planned to sit in the garden with an ice cold drink in my hands whilst catching the rays of the sun.
I got through the door and was instantly jumped on by two small children.
"Daddy's home!" They cheered
"Yep, I'm home. Alright you guys get off of me, you're heavy." I laughed
"The twins have been waiting for you to come home, they want to show you something they did at school today."
I looked up and Ryujin was standing there, smiling at me.
"Something from school huh?" I asked
"Yep, come and look at what we made daddy!" The twins said, pulling me towards the dining room.

The twins were born five years ago, whilst Ryujin and I were planning everything expecting only one child, we found out at the ultrasound that there were actually twins.
The oldest twin was a boy, we named him Jinyoung Mauricio (L/n) after both JYP and Poch who Ryujin and I respected and admired greatly.
The younger twin was a girl and Nayeon and Jihyo both wanted her to be named after them, Ryujin and I thought about it and named her Jiyeon which was a combination of both of their names so that both of them would be happy.

We then went into the dining room and I saw paper and some crayons, the twins then picked up a piece of paper each and showed them to me.
"Look at my drawing!" Jinyoung said

"Wow that's amazing! But I've never seen that Spurs shirt before

"Wow that's amazing! But I've never seen that Spurs shirt before." I said
"That's because I designed it myself." Jinyoung replied proudly
"You designed that? You're very talented."
"Dad look at my drawing!" Jiyeon said loudly

"Is that what I think it is?" I asked"It's your trophy that you got! Mummy let me get it out of the cabinet and look at it

"It's your trophy that you got! Mummy let me get it out of the cabinet and look at it."
"Wow, really?! Your drawing is superb, the detail as well is great."
"Yeah!"
"Both of you should become artists when you grow up." I said
"No!" They replied
"Why not?" I asked
"Because I want to be like you!" "Because I want to be like mummy!" They said
"Jinyoung you want to play football?"
"Yeah! I want to score a lot of goals just like you and Uncle Joseph and Uncle Son!"
"And who will you play for?" I asked
"Arsenal."
...
...
...
...
...
...
"I'm only joking, Arsenal as stupid and stink! I want to play for Tottenham."
"I was about to say, but to play football you're gonna have to practice a lot, are you sure you want to do that?"
"Yep!"