Part 3: The first match

28th September 2019
I took a deep breath as I jumped slightly on the spot on my toes. Son turns around from in front of me and says
"Nervous?"
"Yeah, there's a whole stadium full of people and some of my family is also there."
"Don't worry about it ok, be the way you are in training you can do anything."
"Are you sure?" I asked
"Yes, now lets go and do this!"
We then walked out of the tunnel and onto the pitch, we then stood in a line with the referees and the other team.
The guy over the speakers in the stadium then began to read out the starting XI for our team
In goal, is captain Hugo Lloris
The crowd cheered
In our defence today is Jan Vertonghen
They cheered again
Toby Alderweireld
And again
They then went through the whole team
And in attack today is number 7, Heung Min Son
The loudest cheer in the stadium was on Son's Name
And finally, on his debut for the club, number 94 (Y/n) (L/n)!
The crowd cheered once more, we then shook the referees and other team's hands and went into our half.

Son and I were standing just outside of the centre circle in our half and he said
"Remember, stay calm and you'll be great."
"Thanks."
The Southampton players then kicked off and the game began
12'
Son played the ball through to me and I took a touch  so I could shoot but the defender tried to tackle me and I got knocked over.
The team then called for a penalty but the referee continued play. Once the ball went out of play, the referee held his hands up in the VAR sign and went over to check VAR.
The review showed the defender getting the ball before knocking me over so it wasn't a penalty.

29'
The Southampton players were on the breakaway and the defenders were failing to catch up, the attacker then shot and luckily Hugo caught the ball, he then sent it upfield and Eriksen got the ball.
Christian then passed the ball to me and I saw Son making the run, I then did a lofted through ball to Son and he controlled it and dribbled into the box. He then shot but the keeper got a hand to it.

45+2'
The Southampton defender had the ball and I saw my chance and slide tackled them, I then got up quickly and got the ball and dribbled to the box.
I saw my chance to get a goal and I took the shot, it was going....going......and hit the post and out for a goal kick
The referee blew his whistle for half time and we went back inside for the team talk.
"Nice job on the first half boys, nice passing around the field, now defenders, make sure to mark the space, not the players. They like to switch wings up top. Midfielders, make sure to keep possession as long as possible, if you don't see an opening for the attackers then play it back to the defenders.
As for the attackers, (Y/n), Son, excellent passing between the two of you, you got a few shots off and we were a bit unlucky, keep playing the way you were and we'll score."

When half time ended, Son came up to me and handed me my lucozade
"You're doing fine out there, remember breathe in and out the take the shot."
"Thanks."
"Don't worry, I'll be there for you."
"Let's go and win this match!" I said

48'
We were building up the tempo of our attack and I saw an opening, I then ran through and shot on goal but the keeper saved again, the hall then went out for a corner.
Christian took the corner and I was on the edge of the box, the ball didn't go to me however since I'm one of the shortest in the team, the ball was going for Jan but the keeper came out and caught it

53'
Christian was then subbed off and Oliver Skipp was brought onto the pitch, this meant Dele would move up into CAM and Skipp would play CM.

61'
Dele was passing the ball around and it came back to him, he then scoop turned the ball on the edge of the box but the defender collided with him, we then got the free kick and the defender got a yellow card
"What do we do? Christian is off the pitch and boss hasn't told us anything." Son said
"Calm down, maybe I should run over to him now." Dele said
Skipp then came over
"Guys, Poch wanted me to tell you that since Eriksen is off the pitch, he wants (L/n) to take all set pieces in the final third."
"Thanks Oliver." Dele said
"No problem."
I then mentally prepared myself for taking the free kick
'Why me?!' I thought
The ball was a meter to the left of the D and there was a wall of players in front of me.
"Don't worry, just like training, or on target this time." Son joked
"Got it." I laughed

Son and I then stood over the ball, I then ran up to the ball and hit it with the inside of my boot, it felt like everything was moving in slow motion, the ball then went over the wall and curved to the left.
The ball then traveled passed the goal keeper and into the net

"GOALLLLLLLL." The stadium cheered
I then ran to the corner of the pitch and slid on my knees and fist pumped the air.
I saw my sister and my aunt in the crowd in their seats cheering like mad people, the whole team then came over to me and bundled me.
'And the score is 1-0 to Tottenham with the goalscorer number 94, (Y/n)...'
"(L/n)!" The crowd cheered

78'
I was dribbling the ball down the wing and I passed it to Ryan who was ahead of me and made my way into the box.
Ryan quickly crossed the ball back into me and I headed it downwards by accident, the ball then bounced and went over the diving keeper and into the net.
That was a major fluke but it was still another goal
"GOALLLLLL."
I ran to the cameras and since I was feeling in the mood, I did one of the dances to one of my favourite kpop groups, Itzy. I did the Dalla Dalla dance in front of the cameras and then Son jumped on my back.
"Come on!" He cheered
'And a second goal for Spurs, another one from number 94, (Y/n) (L/n)!'

90'
Southampton were playing the ball through the centre and had gotten passed our defenders, they then shot at goal and Hugo saved it.
The referee the blew the whistle and we cheered.
I then collapsed onto the ground into a starfish position facing the sky whilst catching my breath. A face then appeared over me, blocking out the sun.
"I told you you could do it." Son said
He held his hand out to me and I grabbed it, he then pulled me up of the ground and we walked in the tunnel.
"(L/n), (L/n), (L/n)!" Thats all I heard when I went into the tunnel.