Part 10: Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/n)

I spent a few hours at home after training and I got a call from Ji-ah
"Hello?"
"Hi (Y/n), we've sent a car to pick you up and bring you to the JYP building, it should be with you in half an hour."
"Oh ok, I'll see you soon then."
"Ok bye!"

I then got ready and decided to wear a burgundy suit with a black shirt, black tie and burgundy trousers. I made sure that I had to look smart before meeting idols.
It didn't take long for me to realise that I hadn't put deodorant on, so I ran and grabbed some Lynx and sprayed it on my shirt.
My phone then vibrated and I picked it up and looked at it
Messages-
Kim Ji-ah:
The car is outside, see you soon!

I ran outside and straight into the back of the car, trying to avoid the rain. I then realised it was a bloody limo!
This was the first time I had been in a limo, there were drinks and snacks and a little note next to where I was sitting, I picked it up and read it
Hello (Y/n),
I appreciate you taking my offer and deciding to accompany the girls, I haven't met you yet but from what Miss Kim has told me, you are a wonderful person. I would like to meet you some day and thank you myself but until then I'm just going to say it in this letter.
Thank you,
JYP

Wow, a thank you letter. That was a surprise, I thought JYP would've been to busy to do something like that.
I decided to have a drink from the cooler which was in the limo and there weren't many options so I decided to stick with a Pepsi.
Once we parked outside the JYP building, the driver told me to go inside the building.

I went to the desk and the woman told me to go upstairs to the third floor, I went up in the lift (elevator for the Americans) and arrived at the third floor.
I knocked on the only door on the floor and I heard
"One minute!"
From what I could tell, it was Ji-ah's voice, I stood outside the door for around 30 seconds and then it opened.

At first, there was silence. It was then broken by Ji-ah greeting me into the room.
"Hi (Y/n), how was the ride here?"
"It was fine, but I think a simple cab could've worked too."
"JYP wanted to make sure you were comfortable."
"I noticed." I laughed
"So, here are the girls. I assume you know them all since you're a fan, why don't you introduce yourself."
"Ok, nice to meet you, I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)" I bowed
"Hi (Y/n), it's great to finally meet you." Yuna said
"Finally? You make it sound like you've wanted to meet me for ages." I laugh
"Well she has, she technically met you already but I guess it didn't count since you didn't know it was her." Lia said
"If I'd have known it was her I'd have acted friendlier."
"She said you were already friendly though." Chaeryoung said
"Really, well I'm just happy that I get to meet you guys."
"Sorry to intrude in the conversation but we have to leave now." Ji-ah said
"Ok."

We went out of the building and into the limo again, we were then taken to the event. On the way, we decided to talk to each other about ourselves
"So (Y/n), how long have you been playing for Tottenham?"
"Professionally, a couple weeks. Youth squad, ten years."
"Wow, you must've practiced a lot."
"Yeah, but I practice so many new things that most of the old stuff I had learnt just went out of my mind. I forgot most of the things about my life before I turned five because I have so much information going into my brain."
"Wow, that's really impressive! So have you always lived in England or have you been anywhere else?"
"I went to Florida on holiday twice, I watched some college basketball on the tv and it was cool."
"So you've basically been here your whole life?"
"Yep."
"Doesn't that get boring." Ryujin says with no enthusiasm
Ryujin hadn't been involved with anything to do with me up until this point, until now all she did in the limo was look out of the window.
"Well I uh, I guess I just like it here. I tend to get a bit homesick normally."
"Ok guys, we're here, make sure to look your best for the cameras." Ji-ah says
"What about me?" I ask
"Just follow me and you'll be fine."

Flashing lights, shouting and smiles are all I took from seeing Itzy on the red carpet. It was hectic out there but they actually took it amazingly, not a break in their posture or facial expressions.
If that'd been me, I'd have been shaking and closing my eyes. I didn't handle pressure well unless it was in football.
The place was huge, there were drinks and food  scattered on plates across tables, but I couldn't have alcohol since I was underaged. I just decided to have water instead.
The event went by in a flash practically, there were awards given out to celebrities for random stuff, while I had thought Itzy were nominated for an award, there were instead presenting one.
The awards were all given out and it was around 11pm at night, I had decided to get some fresh air so I went to the balcony. I stared up to the full moon and started to hum quietly
"그 벽에 갇혀서
내 숨이 막혀도
저 수면 위를 향해 hey oh oh, hey oh yeah
Lonely, lonely, lonely whale
이렇게 혼자 노래불러
외딴 섬 같은 나도
밝게 빛날 수 있을까
Lonely, lonely, lonely whale
이렇게 또 한 번 불러봐
대답 없는 이 노래가
내일에 닿을 때까지."

I had started to feel tired and decided to go back inside after a minute or two, but when I turned to my right to go back inside, Ryujin was standing there.
"Oh hi, did you decide to get some air too?" I asked
"Listen, I know you're just using us for popularity, I can see right through your act. You're just a nobody looking to be a somebody, if you so much as hurt any of my group mates' feelings, I will make your life hell."
"W-what?"
That was unexpected and kind of upsetting, to think Ryujin thought I'd use them for fame was absurd. I knew I wasn't welcome any longer so I decided to leave.
I walked inside where I bumped into Ji-ah
"Ji-ah, thanks for letting me accompany you guys here, I appreciate it. But I think I'm gonna go home now, it's getting late and I'm a bit tired. See ya."
"Oh ok, I'm glad you had fun, bye."

A/n: Sorry for the boring chapter, I'll get back to the actual football soon, thanks for reading