Part 48: The first JYP Football Championship

"(Y/n)." Yuna said
"Yeah?"
"Can we have a song playing for our team when we line up like in one of your matches?"
"I don't see why not, but I think the song you heard in my match was the Champions League anthem." I laughed
"Yay, I'll go get my phone!"
"Wait, which song are you going to play, it's best if you discuss it with the team." I said
"Oh right, I'll ask them when I get my phone."

Yuna came back and asked the group which song they would like to play, and ultimately decided on playing Touchdown by Twice, which was a bit odd since it was the wrong type of football but I didn't want to spoil the fun.

And so the time came to play the game, and standing on the pitch was Ji-ah with Joseph's team to one side of her and my team on the other side.
I then pressed play on Yuna's phone and Touchdown could be heard, Joseph's team were a bit confused but my team were loving it.

Acting quick, Joseph got his phone out and was looking for something. By the time Touchdown had finished playing, Joseph also played a song for his team, it was Cheer Up by Twice. Which also had a sporty vibe with the cheering.
Joseph's team had realised and were also singing like my team were.
"You really tried to pull a fast one didn't ya." Joseph said
"It weren't my idea, it was Yuna's." I replied
"Oh I see, let's see if Yuna's that fast thinking when she has to make some saves."
"You'll see, even though you took my first choice keeper, I can guarantee you that we'll still win."

After the music stopped, the teams shook hands and went into their own halves of the pitch, Ryujin went to the centre spot to kick off.

1'
Ryujin passed the ball to Yeji and the game began. I hoped the team remembered what I had advised them on before kick off
'Remember, they will be more spread out at kick off so you have one chance to make an easy run and score an early goal. I want you to play something called Tiki Taka, this is a technique that is based solely on passing the ball between the players quickly. It will open up space for the other players to attack.'

And just like that the team were making quick passes between each other straight through the team that was captained by Sana. Every time that the team would make a pass in the midfield, it would open more space for Ryujin to run through and have direct sight at the goal.
Yeji currently had the ball and was debating on firing the long ball to Ryujin.
"Not yet Yeji, two more passes then play it!" I shouted so that she could hear
And just as planned Yeji did two more passes before lobbing the ball to Ryujin who then ran into the other team's box.
"Jihyo! Stop Ryujin, block her sight at goal!" Joseph shouted
Jihyo ran to get back but Ryujin was too quick, she then shot at goal and Tzuyu tried to save but the ball slipped through her fingertips and into the back of the net.

1-0 to Team Ryujin, they executed the tactics I told them perfectly.

"Tiki Taka? Who do you think you are, Barcelona? It doesn't matter, we'll come back from it" Joseph said competitively
"Don't be too sure." I smirked