Part 1: opportunity of a lifetime

I was running on the treadmill at the gym listening to my workout playlist when I got a phone call.
I tapped my right AirPod twice to answer the call
"Hello?"
"Is this (Y/n) (L/n)?"
"Speaking, may I ask who you are?"
"My name is Jesus Perez, can I speak to you or is this a bad time?"
"No it's fine." I say while stopping the treadmill and getting off
"Fantastic, do you know who I am exactly?"
"The assistant manager at Spurs if I'm correct."
"Precisely, I would like to speak to you about something regarding your future at the club."
"Ok, what is it?"
"Well, as you know two of our best strikers have gotten injured, and we need a replacement, so may I ask if you could play for the senior team?"
"But I'm only 16, is that ok in the premier league, and deadline day is over."
"We are still allowed to promote you to the senior team, So is that a yes?"
"Absolutely."
"Great, could you possibly come to the training ground, and do you have an agent by any chance?"
"Yes I can, and I have an agent."
"Great, they will have to attend as well."
"Ok, it may take a while to get there though, my agent may be preoccupied."
"That's fine by us, see you soon."
"Bye."

I immediately changed back to my regular clothes and rushed home, I came in the door and immediately told my mother about what happened, she then reminded me to do something.
I then got on the phone
"Hello, dad?"
"Yes (Y/n), What do you need?"
"I've been offered a senior team contract, I need you to come to the training ground with me."
"You're lucky I've got off work early today, I'll be at home in an hour and then we can go."
"Great, see ya."
"Bye."

A few hours later
We arrive at the training ground and are stopped at the gates
"May we help you?" The guards ask
"We are here for a contract deal." My father says
"Are you (L/n)?" They ask me
"Yes I am."
"Ok, head on through and turn right, you should come across the main building where they'll be waiting for you."
"Thank you."
We then go inside and park next to the main building, at the entrance waiting is Jesus Perez
"Welcome to the training ground, (Y/n), and your agent..."
"I'm his father, you can call me Mr (L/n)."
"Oh certainly, if you would follow me this way."
We make our way into the building and down the halls, we then get to a room.
"Please enter here." Jesus said
We went into the room and sitting at a table is none other than the Tottenham Hotspur manager, Mauricio Pochettino
"Welcome (Y/n) and Mr (L/n), I'm assuming you know who I am."
"Absolutely." I say
"Please have a seat." He says
"Now, have you already prepared a role for   (Y/n) in this contract prior to our meeting?" My father says
"Indeed, now because of our current situation with our strikers, we can guarantee (Y/n) will start games until the strikers come back, if his form is good enough then he will become a sporadic player for the team."
"That sound good enough for us."
"Now since this is a new contract we have to determine the length, we are hoping to have (Y/n) on for 5 years, is that ok with you?"
"That's What we were hoping for."
"Great, finally wages. Normally we don't have young players getting paid high amounts, so we are prepared to offer a lot of money for his services."
I then whisper to my father that I didn't mind what I'm paid
"You can ask for your wage then." My father whispers back
"Ok, so to be honest I don't mind what I'm paid, What's the highest you're willing to go?"
"The highest is £20,000 per week plus a signing on fee."
"Ok, can I have £2,000 per week and a £200,000 bonus if I score 15 goals this season."
"We can definitely do that, now all that's left to do is pick your number sign the contract."
"Great."
"What number would you like?"
"Can I have the number 94 please."
"Sure."
A few minutes later, we had the contract in front of us and I was sitting next to Pochettino, he signed his part of the contract and then I signed mine.
There was a camera crew that took pictures of us signing the contract, I was then given a shirt with '(L/n), 94' on the back, we took a few more pictures before going to a studio area to film some clips for when I'm announced in some way like on a starting 11 format on tv.
Once we finished all of the other stuff, I was then told that I could go home and that I needed to be at the training ground early the next morning.
We then went back home and celebrated my contract with spurs.

The next day I got a cab to the training ground and entered the building, waiting for me was Perez
"Good morning (Y/n)."
"Good morning."
"Follow me, I'll show you round."
"Ok."
"So over there is the cafeteria where meals will be prepared by top chefs, the gym is down the hall and to the right."
We went on a tour of the building for a while until it came to an end
"And finally we are at the changing room, your spot and training clothes as well as some boots are already set up for you."
"Thank you."
"No problem, now the others should be here in 5 minutes I need to go."
"Bye."
I then went inside the changing room, and as told I had clothes and boots waiting for me on a spot to the far side.
I got changed and put my regular clothes away in my bag and put it under my seat, I then put my headphones on and awaited further instructions from the manager for when he got there.
After a minute or two some people were entreating the room, it was none other than Dele Alli, Jan Vertonghen and Heung Min Son.
"So are we up for lunch after practice?" Dele asks
"I'm fine with that, what about you Jan?" Son says
"Yeah why not."
They then put their bags with their training clothes in on their spots, they then notice me sitting down with my headphones in.
"Hey, are you (L/n)?" Jan asks
I then nod
"It's nice to meet you." He then says
"Hi (Y/n), If you need any help during training or if there's anything I can help you with let me know." Son says
"Really?"
"Yep."
"Thank you so much."
"So how old are you anyway?" Dele asks
"I'm 16, talk about some replacement." I say
"It don't matter if you're 16 or 40, as long as you can do good then you have nothing to worry about."
"Thanks, That makes me feel better." I say
"No problem. So, wanna come to lunch with us after practice?"
"Well I'll have to call my parents first but yeah I think I can come."
"Fantastic."