Part 6: A Chance Encounter

2nd October 2019
Since my performance was great in the champions league match, and because I had apparently been overworking myself, Poch gave me a day off of training. I then decided to go to one of my favourite places in London.
I went to a place near China Town called Gaza, they did some of the best desserts and food ever.
"One small Orea Bingsoo and one Earl Grey Tea please."
"No problem, coming right up."
I then sat down and got a newspaper out of my bag, and on the back of the newspaper was none other than myself, with the headline being 'Can't Touch This.'
'After his professional debut on the 28th, (L/n) has set the bar pretty high for himself. And he has lived up to those expectations against Bayern Munich yesterday in the champions league, scoring two goals including one very splendid solo goal, making a mockery of the Bayern defenders in the process.'
My order was then ready and I went to get it, when I came back to my seat, Itzy we're playing on the tv. I then started to sing along to the song in my head while continuing to read the newspaper while eating my food.

Somewhere close
"So where is this place you said you wanted to go for lunch, Yuna?" Ryujin asked
"It should be around this corner and straight, according to my phone." The manager said
"Argh."
"What's the matter Ryujin?" The manager asked
"I have to pay today since the team didn't lose yesterday."
"Tough luck," Yuna said "just like us not being able to meet that guy."
"But he did your dance Yuna, which means he saw your reply." Lia said
"Yeah that's true, and besides you could get other opportunities to see him." Yeji added
"Let's just go and eat, the shop is here." Ryujin said, stopping in the middle of the path
"Ok, I'll order the food, you guys keep your disguises on." The manager said

They entered the shop and saw the menu, everyone chose what they wanted except for Yuna.
"What's wrong Yuna?" The manager said
"I don't know what to get, I haven't been here before so I don't know what's good and what's the best."
"Well do you want me to help you?" The manager said
"No thanks, oh wait I have an idea, manager-nim can I go and ask someone what they'd recommend from the menu?"
"Sure, just someone close so that I can still see you."
"What about that guy with the newspaper covering their face?"
"Yeah you can ask them."
Yuna then went over to the person reading the newspaper, she then walked up to them and said
"Excuse me."

Yuna PoV
"Yes, can I help you?" The guy said lowering his newspaper
It was him! The footballer who did the dance! It was really him!
"Oh I-I umm, I was wondering w-what you'd recommend from the m-menu since I haven't been here before."
"Oh, I'd be happy to help. I come in here very often so I've tried some of the stuff here."
Wow, he's so kind even though he doesn't know who I am. I wish I could take my disguise off and show him that it's me, but unfortunately due to JYP's rules I can't.
"Ok first, I'd recommend the Oreo Bingsoo which is my personal favourite, I do recommend getting a small as the big one takes long to eat and you may not be able to finish it. Second I recommend the regular waffle, if you like normal temperature foods and not cold food, that should be your option."
"Thank you, can you tell me about the drinks options?"
"Sure, so I've only had some drinks from here, but I recommend the strawberry smoothie if you want something quick, but if you're like me and love tea, I'd go for my favourite which is the Earl Grey Hot Tea."

"Thank you so much, you're so kind." I said
"No problem, I'm happy to help."
"Can I ask you something?" I said
"Sure, What is it?"
"Are you that footballer, (Y/n) (L/n)?"
"Yep, I was hoping I wouldn't get that much attention but if it makes someone's day better knowing I'm here then I don't mind."
"I actually went to your match yesterday.
"Oh did you? Where did you sit?"
"The VIP section."
"Ohh, fancy. So did you enjoy the match?"
"Yeah, I'm sad that you didn't win but maybe next time. But I am happy because you did Itzy's Icy Dance when you scored."
"Oh you noticed?"
"Yeah, I actually commented on something hoping that you'd see it."
"Really, So You must be MarvellousMaknae03 then."
"Yeah that's me!"
"Oh cool, So are you a fan of Itzy?"
"Yeah, huge fan."
I then notice my manager motioning to me to come back so I can order.
"Oh, it looks like I have to go, bye (Y/n)!"

(Y/n) PoV
The girl then went over to the people she came in with and I went back to reading the newspaper.
I then got a phone call and I checked to see who it was, it then turned out to be my sister
"Hello."
"Hi, So you know the new JYP place?"
"Yeah, why?"
"They're holding auditions, do you think you can sign me up since you're near there?"
"Yeah sure, after I finish my food and drink, all go there."
"Thanks."
"No problem."
After half an hour I had finished my Bingsoo and my tea and then I left the shop. I went down a couple roads and finally ended up at the place that said it was the JYP building on the map on my phone. Whilst looking up at the building, I notice other people going in.

I then entered the building and it looked aesthetically pleasing, there were plants, and wall fountains and it looked really nice.
I went up to the front desk and the woman who was working there greeted me
"Hello, How May I help you today?"
"Hi, I was told there were auditions to sign up for."
"It is only supposed to be for female applicants at this time."
"Oh, it's not me who is applying, it's my sister. I was in the area and she asked me to sign her up."
"Oh I see, in that case just put here name, age and email or phone number on this."
The woman hands me a clipboard with all the other applicants' names. I then added my sister's details and handed the clipboard back
"Thank you for signing up, now we're only doing this for the first week but since you signed up for your sister, would you like a free tour of the building?"
"Really?"
"Yes, because your sister isn't here, you should tell here about the building so it is easier for when she auditions and she knows where everything is."
"Ok, that seems cool."
"Ok, let me just get you someone to give you the tour."

At that moment
"Girls, If you head up to your dance practice now, I'll meet you in about an hour or two." The manager said
"Ok, see ya manager-nim." Yeji said
The girls then headed into the lift and the manager went over to the water dispenser to get a drink.
"Ji-ah!" The manager then turned around and saw the receptionist signal at her to come over

"Is there something you needed?" The manager asked
"Sorry Ji-Ah, are you busy?"
"Not really, I just sent the girls upstairs, what can I help you with?"
"So I need you to give someone a tour of the building, can you do that?"
"Sure, who is it?"
The receptionist then pointed to some seats in a waiting area
"Wait a minute." The manager then inspected the guy's face
"Is That (Y/n) (L/n)?"
"How did you know his name?" The receptionist asked
"He's famous, you do realise that right?"
"Oh, I didn't. Can you show him around please?"
"Yeah."
"Sir, we're ready for you now!"

(Y/n) PoV
I then walk over to the receptionist who was standing with another woman.
"This is Kim Ji-Ah, she will take you on the tour of the building, if there's anything else you need, don't hesitate to come and ask me."

Ji-ah and I then headed off down the corridor and she says
"I don't think I've introduced myself properly."
"Neither have I, let me introduce myself. I'm (Y/n) (L/n), it's nice to meet you."
"So what's your occupation?"
"Professional footballer."
"Cool, I'm Kim Ji-ah, it's nice to meet you too."
"So what do you do miss Kim?"
"I'm the manager of Itzy."
"What?!"