Part 24: You're not alone

I wondered around the streets of central London for about four hours or so, trying to understand why my parents could take Joshua back after what he did.
I couldn't understand, he leaves us for money but he is still your favourite child. I didn't want to think too much about it, but what happened before I left kept playing over and over in my head.

2008
"Hey Joshua! Can I play football with you please?" I asked
"Go away, you're such an annoying little dumbass." He responded coldly

2009
Our family went to see Joshua in the finals of his football team in his school, he scored and that meant his team won the league.
After the match, he came over to us and our parents congratulated him, I did too but he didn't care.
"See (Y/n), this is why I'll always be better than you." Joshua said
"Dude, that's not very cool, he's just a little kid." Joshua's teammate said
"Shut it, Mason. He's my brother and I can do what I want."

2014
The headlines were all over the newspapers and sports channels, 'The Wonder-kid Joshua (L/n) has signed for Paris Saint Germain on a €60,000 per week deal.'
That's when he left, no goodbyes, no apologies, nothing. He gave an interview that day and the reporter asked him
"What about your family? How do they feel?"
"To be honest, who cares? My life has lead to this point and I'm finally going to get my reward."

I finally felt free of him, in some aspects, him leaving was the best thing to happen to me. But then again he was the worst thing to happen to me anyways.
I was at one place which I held deep in my heart, Millennium Bridge, I loved this place growing up. But now I don't care that much because of the situation I was in.

I couldn't do anything except hold the railings and scream out over the Thames

I couldn't do anything except hold the railings and scream out over the Thames. I felt tears falling down my cheeks, I guess I was missing my family already.
I looked at my phone, I had fifteen missed calls from (S/n) and twenty five from Ryujin. I wanted to call them back but I wanted to be alone.
"I just can't understand, why do they love him so much more than me?" I said to myself, stupidly expecting to get an answer
"I don't know, but what I do know is that you shouldn't be out here on your own at Christmas."

I turned to see Ji-ah, I wiped my eyes and said
"What are you doing here?"
"Looking for you, all of us were trying to find you."
"All of you?" I asked, confused
"All of the JYP artist and managers that haven't gone back to Korea, and some of you teammates." Ji-ah explained
"Really?" I asked
"Your sister called us to ask if we've seen you, she then told us that you left and no one's been able to contact you."
"I see. I'm fine, really, you don't have to worry about me."
"I don't buy that for one second, come on." She says, grabbing my wrist
"Where are we going?" I asked
"Back to the dorm, you're not staying out in this cold a second longer."
Ji-ah took out her phone and texted someone and then put her phone in her pocket

I was taken back to the dorm, where I was immediately sat by a radiator and was given a blanket.
Five minutes later, a huge group walked through the door, around twenty people in total. The first person I saw had already ran over and hugged me, it was none other than Ryujin.
"Where were you?" She asked, hitting me at the same time
"Sorry. I was at the Thames." I said, quietly
"Do you know how worried we were?"
"Sorry." I said again
"It doesn't matter, all that matters is that you're ok."

"(S/n) filled us in on why you left." A voice spoke up, it was Dele's
"Dele?" I said, confused that he was here too
"What? Didn't you think I'd look for you too, you're like a little brother to all of us Spurs lads."
"Thanks, it means a lot."
"Now, (Y/n), listen. You are always welcome to stay at my place, there's more than enough room. And trust me, I will do whatever it takes to help you crush your brother."
"About the place, that'd be great for a couple days, I'll look for a apartment to rent and then I'll be there instead. About my brother, are you sure that you're ready for it?" I asked
"Definitely, not only do you have me, you have Sonny, Harry, Tanguy and now Joseph, and all the other guys will help, and that's a promise."

The rest of the people there included the rest of Itzy, Twice, Dele, Son and Joseph. Joseph then came up to me
"What's wrong, hmm? Why the long face?" He asked
"Just some family stuff. But I'll be back to normal soon." I said
"You better be, our first match together is soon and I want to be playing with the next Lionel Messi." He said
"Joao Felix?" I asked
"No, you, idiot. Why would I be talking about anyone else?" Joseph facepalmed
"I guess."
"Why don't you think you're the next Messi anyway?"
"I don't want to be the next Messi." I replied
"Why?"

"Because I want to be the first (Y/n) (L/n)."

A/n: This chapter's a bit short today, I haven't found time to write properly and as good quality as normal because of family issues and also classes.
Check out Love and Football by kpoper_writer17 they have worked very hard on the crossover and I couldn't make this happen without them.
Thanks for reading!