Part 4: JYPe

JYP entertainment building: Seoul, South Korea 29th September (KST)
"So I heard that PD-nim is having a press conference later, apparently it's about something big for the company's future, what do you think it is?" Yeji asked
"Probably just new tour dates for one of the Sunbae's groups." Ryujin said
"Actually, he's denied that already. Apparently this has something to do with developments of a new JYP building in a different country."
"If that's so, you're probably looking at one in Vancouver or New York." Lia suggested
"Probably, with how many videos that have been filmed there I won't be surprised if it is."

The group's manager then came into the room and sat down with the group, the manager was watching something on their IPad
"Managed-nim What are you watching?" Yuna asked
"Well today, or yesterday depending on time zones, a game of football was played in the biggest domestic league in the world."
"The K league?"
"Oh god no, the K league is like a baby's competition compared to these."
"And what about this game then?" Ryujin says
"Well first off, it was the English Premier League, and secondly if I show you this clip, what comes to mind."
The manager then handed her IPad to Itzy and pressed play on the video.
"It's just a guy using his head to score." Chaeryoung says
"Wait for it."
The guy on the screen runs up to the camera and does a dance
"Wait, That Dance is, Dalla Dalla!" Yuna says
"Correct."
"So what is this guy doing dancing to our songs?" Ryujin says skeptically
"You do realise you celebrate when you score right? He was probably just doing it since he's a fan of you, or the song at least."
"Well I actually like that we have fans in other countries, especially ones that are famous too." Yeji said
"About that, he isn't really that famous, he's only 16 and had only played 1 match in his whole career."
"He's still a fan though, I'd like to meet him some day, and say thank you for supporting us." Lia said

September 29th, London, England
"Let's all congratulate (Y/n) on his first game and his first goal!" My father said
"Congratulations!" My whole family said
"Thank you so much, to be honest I couldn't have done it without you guys cheering me on, and even though he isn't here to hear this, I could never have done it without Heung Min Son, he believed in me when I didn't believe in myself and I will thank him when I next see him."
My family then enjoyed the barbecue that was made and I went back in the house to make myself a drink. Whilst adding ice to my drink, my sister came into the room
"Heung Min Son eh?" She said
"Yeah, believe it or not he was very supportive."
"Obviously he's supportive, he's like the nicest guy ever."
"True."
"But don't become mr big shot alright."
"Why do you say that?"
"Because you won't have time for any of us, and even worse, you won't have time to listen to kpop, like what if Twice had a comeback but you didn't care since you were getting sponsored by Gucci."
"You're joking right, kpop is like the best thing ever, I'm never gonna give that up, I heard JYP is doing an announcement later."
"Yeah, something about a new branch opening in a new country."
"Probably Canada or the US."
"Most likely. So, mind pouring me a drink?"

The evening went quicker than expected but having the family's company was really nice.
Towards the end of the evening I remember my younger cousin come up to me and saying
"Do you think that I can make it into the team like you?"
"Of course, but for now continue at the club you're at, soon enough you'll get scouted and then you can go from there. Maybe make a name for yourself by going on loan to a team in a lower division and then come back and get straight into the team."
"Are you sure? How comes you didn't do that?"
"I'm sure, and I didn't do that because a certain couple of players got injured so luckily I had an opening, now what are you gonna do?"
"Keep doing what I'm doing?"
"And?"
"And focus."
"And?"
"And?"
"You have to train hard, these things don't come easily." I said
"Ok."

30th September 2019
"Now open your books to Act 1 Scene 3, this is where Macbeth first comes in to contact with the witches."
English GCSE retake, I hated it. Mainly because it was Macbeth we studied and not Romeo and Juliet.
I wasn't too worried about that though since I was thinking about what I was gonna train. Since I was in school still, I had to meet an agreement with Poch that I'd still train and keep records every day of what I've done and need to improve on.
"(Y/n), wake up! Since you're daydreaming and clearly haven't been paying attention, please tell the class what the main themes are in the play."
"Well, the first and most obvious is Ambition, clearly shown through Macbeth, then you have Evil and the supernatural shown through the witches. There's also very strong religious imagery shown through the disruption of divine right of king wherein Macbeth kills Duncan and also Lady Macbeth trying to disrupt the great chain of being by wanting to be controlling Macbeth despite her gender being female, this can be shown in the quote 'unsex me here.' Would you like me to continue?"
"N-no that's fine." The teacher looked flustered
I then went back to think of what I could do after school, ok first head to the gym, next make myself some drills using cones over the park and then make some healthy dinner.

When school ended I headed straight to the gym. while running on the treadmill, I was watching a livestream of the JYP press conference meeting, it had to be moved to be moved to today because there was a clash of timetables
"As you may have already heard, a new branch of JYP entertainment has been made in a different country, the building and everything else has already been done. Now I will be sending one JYP group there for testing to see if the building is up to standards. The country of the new building is...........England."
'What?!' I thought, shocked
"This will be in the City Of Westminster borough of London, and the group that will travel to England is Itzy."
At that moment my phone died so I decided to stop my workout

Itzy, in London?!