Part 23: The Twelve Days of JYP

Before I can say anything, the look on Joseph's face was evidence that this was one of the greatest days of his life.
At the start of the concert, DAY6 performed Shoot Me. Talk about starting with a bang!
After that was Got7's turn, performing Hard Carry and Eclipse.
"How do they do that?" Joseph asked during Hard Carry
"Do what?" I asked
"Those dances, it's making me dizzy."
I just laughed as Joseph looked more confused each second

Stray Kids and Itzy were two main groups which had most of the crowd's reception, I was probably the loudest person cheering at Itzy's performance.
"So you're saying you know them?!" Joseph said after Itzy left the stage
"Yeah, we're great friends."
"Lucky." Joseph said jealousy
The announcer then appeared on the stage
"Now, the group that everyone's been waiting for! Here to perform some of their recent and amazing hits! Ladies and Gentlemen please give a warm welcome to Twice!"

Joseph was going crazy as Twice came onto the stage, at one point I thought he was going to feint.
Twice first performed Feel Special, after that they did Fancy. Joseph was entirely mesmerised, like Twice had put him under some sort of spell. That or he was just spacing out.
Twice then performed TT, and that was supposed to end it, however....
"As this is the twelve days of JYP, we will show our holiday spirit and perform a Christmas song, but the catch is....

....Someone from the crowd will perform it with us."
Jihyo had been practicing that one speech for weeks apparently, she wanted her English to be on point.

Some backstage crew then gave Twice some clear plastic containers. Each filled with lots of Ping Pong balls with numbers on.
"So here's the deal," the announcer said "Twice will randomly pick the section number, row number and seat number and whoever is sitting in that seat will come on stage and perform with Twice."
"Come on, just as planned." I whispered, hoping the plan would work

Nayeon then picked the ping pong ball with the section number on it, and then threw it to Sana.
"Section 2!" She said
"Dude that's us." Joseph shook me because he was nervous
Dahyun then picked the row number and threw the ball to Sana
"Row 1!"
"Ohmygodifit'smeI'mgonnacry." Joseph said
"What? All I heard was a jumbled mess."
"I said oh my god if it's me I'm gonna cry." He said slower but still very fast
Finally, Momo picked the seat number and threw that ball to Sana
"Seat 5!"

A spot light then appeared over Joseph and he looked as if he was gonna feint. He was then helped on stage by a security guard and came face to face with Sana.
"Just as planned." I said
(I will skip this part because I think it's be much more entertaining to make you read it from Joseph's point of view)

After the concert ended, I went backstage where Itzy and Twice minus Sana were huddled with their ears against a door.
"Guys, What are you doing?" I asked in Japanese
"Shhhh." Jihyo said and pulled me down to listen to what was happening on the other side of the door
Joseph and Sana were in the waiting room talking but we couldn't make out anything, just some muffled noises and that was it.
I then got a text from Joseph

J: I'm gonna be gone for a bit, go home without me

Me: Alright, good luck with Twice!

I then got up and decided to leave, I trusted Joseph enough for him to remember what way we came to get to the concert. Before I left I felt a soft hand grab mine from behind.
I turned around to see who it was and when I looked, it was Ryujin.
"You ok?" I asked, Ryujin hadn't spoken to me all day and now decided to grab my hand
"I want to tell you what I couldn't, I know how to say it now." She said
"Go ahead." I said with a smile

"I like you." She whispered with her head down
"What?" I asked, unable to hear
"I said I like you!" She said looking up at me
Did I just hear her right?