Part 19: First Contact with The Atlanta Player

November 3rd 2019

"Spurs are 1-0 up after Dele's strike, it is just under 20 minutes to go and Spurs are looking good."
I was watching the match after I was told I couldn't go with them, I was nervous throughout the whole game. Eriksen was all over the place, Lo Celso didn't start and Ndombele looked a bit injured.
"Andre Gomes goes down the wing and Son slides in, he misses him and........

....oh my god....

...Aurier went in for the challenge.......Gomes's leg snapped......the referee Martin Atkinson has a yellow in his hand for Son
(I won't show a picture like I did for Lloris's injury, this is 100x more worse, they are even thinking that Gomes's career could be over)

Apparently there is part of the bone sticking out of Gomes's leg, we can't confirm if it's true or not.......Son is heartbroken thinking he is to blame..............Son has been showed a red card!"

It was horrific, the sight of Gomes's leg made me feel sick, I saw clearly that Son wasn't to blame and everyone else knew that. He was crying, he thought the blame was on him. It pains me to see Son like that and I can't even look at Gomes.
Son went down the tunnel after being sent off, Aurier has forced himself a substitution after barely being able to pull himself together. This was horrible.

After the game had ended, I decided to call Dele, just so that I wouldn't bother Son if I called him
"(Y/n)?"
"How is he?" I asked
"He's not faring well, he's been crying since coming off, his head is hung low and he isn't responding to us, the dressing room is dead silent. I don't think anyone can speak after what they just saw."
"I saw it too, if Son comes to, please tell him to call me himself. He needs support more than anything right now."
"You got it, See you later."
"Bye."

I then got another call, this time from Poch
"Boss? You called?"
"I need you to go to the States for me, a two day trip, it's about Park."
"Sure, I can do it but I have exams so it'll have to be between Wednesday and Friday."
"Deal, and how's your leg?"
"I mean I'm out of crutches now so that's good. I'll be fine by Thursday."
"Great to hear, now I need to go. I've just heard Son's red card got Overturned."
"Ok, bye."

November 6th 2019
I got up at 3am to go to America, I was walking like a zombie the whole morning. When I got to the plane and looked at my ticket, I saw a lifesaving detail.
First Class cabin, meals and WiFi included
'Thank you Boss I could kiss you! My prayers have been answered!' I thought
I finally could get some good sleep on the plane without hearing a crying baby and having a kid kick my seat from behind me.

I got onto the plane and took my seat
"Ah, Mr (L/n), we're glad you can join us today, if there's anything you need don't hesitate to ask." The flight attendant said
"Thank you." I replied
"No problem."

Timeskip 10 hours and landing in Atlanta because what is there to write about a plane journey
I landed in Atlanta and looked around the airport, I then saw a young woman with a sign with my name on it, I walked over to her and said
"Hi, are you here for me?"
"Indeed, hello Mr (L/n) I'll be your chauffeur for your stay here. My name is Charlotte Davis but you can call me whatever you like."
"Thank you Miss Davis, so are we going to go to the hotel?" I ask
"Not yet Mr (L/n), your boss Mr Pochettino has arranged an activity for you, he has booked a personal tour of the Atlanta United football stadium."
"I see, shall we get going then?"
"Yep, let's go."

We went outside and went to the parking area, I then saw the car we were going in. A freaking Rolls Royce!
"Is this the car?!" I asked
"Yeah? You've never seen a Rolls before?" Miss Davis asked, giggling a bit
"Hey I'm not rich you know." I say embarrassed
"Well I won't say anything don't worry, now come on let's go."