Mad World

"Hyungs", a small boy said, while waddling to his neighbors, who were playing outside on the streets

"Hyungs", he whined, now a little louder.

The group finally turned around eyes turning soft the moment they looked at the little boy in front of them. "Hi Hyuckie, something wrong?", the eldest Taeil asked while crouching down in front of the little boy. Taeil was only 11, but already more of a mom for Donghyuck, than his real mother would ever be.

"I lost my plushie and my parents aren't home and and...I really want my plushie back!", his head hung low and soft sniffling could be heard.

Panic mode was activated for the rest of the boys, they all stood around the youngest.

"Don't cry little one"

"Don't worry! You will get your plushie back"

"We will help you find your plushie"

The sniffling stopped and the boy looked up at his hyungs, with wide glossy eyes. "Really? Come, let's find my plushie!", he screamed while dragging two of his hyungs with him, the rest following.

The plushie was nowhere to be found, it made little Donghyuck heartbroken, he was furious. Screaming crying, nothing could calm him down. He made a mess of the house while throwing a huge tantrum, furniture was broken just like little Donghyuck.

Until his only one year older best friend Mark found the boy's plushie and gave it to him quickly. At first little Donghyuck didn't want the plushie anymore. "No he left me", he said.

But soon enough he was cuddling with the plushie, finally finding peace he fell asleep. Leaving his hyungs to clean up the mess he made.

"As long as you're happy", Taeyong sighed while wrapping little Donghyuck into a blanket.

"We will change the world for you, we promise", the boys smiled at that, slowly falling asleep as well.

〜※〜

Police; WayV
Mafia; NCT 127
Citizens; NCT Dream

I do not own any of the idols and persons used in this story,
everything will be fiction and fiction only

If the following things make you uncomfortable,
please don't read this story
Contains:
BxB
Violence/murder
Sensitive topics

There will be short and long chapters

English is not my native language,
so my apologies because there will be some mistakes

There will appear 3 made up characters, they are based on me and my friends

I usually don't like to write characters who aren't part of the group, but now the 3 girls are kind of important for the plot

STARTED;  15/09/19
FINISHED;  19/05/20

@iStayKid