0.09

It all happened so fast, he raised his gun and pulled the trigger

It all happened so fast, he raised his gun and pulled the trigger. Only when he saw all the blood he was snapped back into reality, he just shot someone and that someone was dying right now! Yang Yang had to do something so he ripped a piece of his shirt while saying sorry. He was so panicked, did he really just shoot this dude to protect some boys, one in particular, behind that door? Making eye contact he felt more guilty, the pain and shock on the other's face made him feel horrible. "Taeil, are you here?", a voice was heard. Yang Yang cursed softly mumbling another sorry and ran off.

He ran past the fight, that was slowly coming to its end and locked himself up in the bathroom. Looking in the mirror he slowly touched his pale face, blood coming on his face. Then he took a look at his bloody and shaking hands. This was the first time he officially shot someone who might not survive.

As a cop you're trained to shoot in an emergency, but this wasn't really that serious. Yang Yang furiously screamed, hitting the mirror and wall repeatedly. Hurting himself even more in the process and then falling down on the floor, back leaning against the wall he buried his face in his hands. The boys he protected while shooting the other were long forgotten.

"Okay so when is he coming back?", the finally calm and now extremely bored Donghyuck whined.

"I don't know, maybe the fight is still going on?", Jisung tried.

"For real? The shooting, screaming and footsteps stopped ages ago! I think he forgot about us", Jaemin grumbled. You see, Jaemin always tries to be optimistic and think positive. But now he just couldn't. Why? He was incredibly hungry, everyone was. The only problem is that Jaemin turns into satan himself the moment he didn't ate enough. So now all boys were fearing for their life's, because Jaemin was very close to snapping. Well expect from Jeno, Jaemin always seemed to let him get away. Whipped.

"Shut up, I hear footsteps", Renjun screeched. They all run towards the door, pressing their ears against the cold wood and indeed, someone walking through the hallway was heard.

"OH MY GOD!"

"PLEASE HELP US!"

"DEAR PERSON WHO IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS DOOR, OPEN IT PLEASE!"

"SAVE US!"

"I'M STARVING, IF SOMEONE DOESN'T OPEN THIS DOOR REAL SOON IMMA EAT MY FRIENDS!"

They all gulped, shuffling a bit further away from Jaemin. Who didn't seem to notice, because he was too busy knocking on the door while screaming. Finally the door opened, revealing a cop with a raised eyebrow. "What are you guys doing here?"

"That doesn't matter", Jaemin smiled sweetly but with a deadly look in his eyes, "All that matters is me getting some food". The cop sighed and gestured for the younger boys to follow him. "My name is Hendery", he said. "Thank you so much for saving us mister Hendery!", Chenle happily beamed.