0.26

"Hey Xiaojun hyung, have you seen Donghyuck?", Chenle asked as he stopped the other who was about to walk past him

"Hey Xiaojun hyung, have you seen Donghyuck?", Chenle asked as he stopped the other who was about to walk past him. "No sorry Chenle, I'm actually trying to find Sicheng."

"Weird, I haven't seen both of them since...I don't know, 3 hours ago?", Chenle muttered. Xiaojun nodded at this "Yeah same, yesterday they were gone for a while too and came back late in the evening", both boys frowned.

"I'm going to look for them", Xiaojun stated. Chenle asked if he could come too, but Xiaojun shook his head. "You shouldn't go alone though", the younger tried.

"Don't worry I'll bring Lucas with me", Chenle laughed. "Never mind, you should go alone then", the boy walked away while making high pitched sounds.

Xiaojun just rolled his eyes with a smile on his face and walked away too, trying to find a specific tall loud dude. It wasn't difficult honestly, he could hear Renjun and Lucas screaming at each other and found the them easily.

He greeted Renjun and In Hyeon (who was enjoying the drama) and then dragged Lucas away with him. "Yo, Xiaojun what's up?", Lucas then started laughing "Oh I know it already, it's me who's up! Because you're short, get it?"

Xiaojun sighed dramatically, maybe it would've indeed been smarter to bring Chenle with him instead of Lucas.

"You're coming with me", Xiaojun informed the other. "Do I have a say in this?", Lucas asked. "No, not really to be honest", was the answer.

"What are we going to do then?", Xiaojun explained the taller that they were going to look for Sicheng and Donghyuck. "Couldn't you just bring your boyfriend with you?", Lucas winked.

"No, Hendery is busy with other things right now."

"You mean another person?"

"Wong Yukhei you better shut up right now before I choke you 'till dead", Xiaojun glared at the younger male, who hesitated a bit, but then whispered a small 'kinky'.

He sighed frustrated and dragged Lucas with him again. Xiaojun honestly had no idea where they were going to look for the others.

Sicheng did tell him about a place he used to go when he was younger. "We'll start looking there there", the boy muttered. Wobbling away quickly, leaving Lucas behind.

"Hey! Wait for mE!", the latter screamed, voice cracking slightly at the end of the sentence. Xiaojun just turned back for a moment and screamed: "Use your long legs and you're easily going to catch up with me!", moving even faster just to annoy the other.

Lucas laughed and started to run after him.