Special Chapter; NOMIN

"I still don't understand as to why you wanted me to come with you, I'm allergic for god's sake!", Jeno's complains were all over the place and the day had just begun

Jaemin sighed and grabbed both of Jeno's shoulder, then he started to shake the older aggressively. "Stop whining, you took your medicines!", he groaned, "Look around and enjoy the cute pets!"

Jeno softly pushed Jaemin off him, since he was getting dizzy and smiled. "Fine, but I'm not saying that we're going to-"

"OMG LOOK AT thIS LITTLE CUTIE PIE!", Jaemin screamed in delight as he sat on the ground, trying to match the height of the cute white, black and orangish cat.

"Calm down Nana", Jeno sighed while sitting next to him, "You're scaring the animals- OH GOD! THAT REALLY IS A CUTiE!", Jeno cooed as soon as he got a closer look at the cat. The two sat there, only squealing and trying to pet the cat, who was actually happy with all the attention they were receiving.

"It reminds me of you Nana", Jeno whispered while staring at his boyfriend with love filled eyes. The latter just smiled widely, "Why?", he then asked while scooting closer to his boyfriend.

"One of a kind and.. loves.. getting loved."

Jaemin giggled and pecked Jeno's lips quickly. It left the older flustered, even though this was something Jaemin did on regular basis. "Can we keep it, please?", Jaemin cutely whined as he showed Jeno the biggest puppy eyes he had.

Jeno couldn't resist the stares he got from both Jaemin and the kitten and so he sighed and mumbled an 'alright...' Jaemin, once again, squealed in happiness as he ran away to get one of the workers.

Jeno was left alone with the cat, he was looking at the cute animal, when he suddenly heard a soft meow coming from behind him. He turned around and saw a brown, white, grayish cat staring at him with wide eyes.

The little thing was hidden in the corner and once again meowed softly. At that moment he felt his heart melt, the little thing was afraid but wanted to be held nonetheless.

It reminded Jeno of... himself.

He stared at the cat a little while longer, until the giddy voice of Jaemin interrupted his thoughts again. "This is the one!", Jaemin pointed at the cat as the man opened the cage. Grabbing the animal, that meowed in protest, to put it in another cage.

"Wait!", Jeno called out before the man could walk away, "We would like to adopt this one too...", he then kindly stated. Looking at the cat with soft eyes, as it also got put into another cage.

Jeno then turned around and faced the confused Jaemin. "Didn't know you were planning to also take this one?", Jaemin questioned. Not that he was against it, because the cat Jeno had chosen was (also) super cute.

Jeno just shrugged and looked at Jaemin with loving eyes. "I think the cat needed a little friend. The Nono to his Nana", he laughed happily as Jaemin grinned along.

"So we basically are gonna have a little Jaemin  and Jeno running through our house?", Jeno nodded in confirmation.

These two cats could be the perfect start of a little family.

Their little family.