0.27

It was almost quiet at the playground

The only sound you could hear was the wind and rustling leaves, the chirping of birds, the swings squeaking once in a while and the soft breathes of two boys.

Both boys were there for quite some time already, luckily neither of them were cold. Sicheng had told Donghyuck to put on a hoodie and then made him wear his jacket, a cap and horrible scarf. The younger looked absolutely ridiculous, but Sicheng thought he was cute.

Donghyuck didn't care much about how he looked, he was more nervous about meeting NCT 127. He had remembered some of them, but that didn't mean he wouldn't be painfully awkward. Sicheng had the same feeling. Sure he still knew all of them, but they hadn't seen each other in years.

The Chinese male could feel the nervousness radiating off the other and grabbed his hand, holding it tightly. This made Donghyuck look at him with a small smile. Then the sound of many footsteps were heard as the boys on the swings immediately sat up straight. A nervous expression replacing their smiles.

Soon enough the gang appeared in front of them as Donghyuck hastily stood up and bowed at them multiple times. Sicheng stood up too and patted Donghyuck on the back so that the latter would stop his actions.

"So", Sicheng coughed lightly, "Hi."

Donghyuck hit the older on the arm softly, he couldn't take the awkwardness at all. NCT 127 hadn't said a single thing and just stared at him, expect from Yuta who was looking at Sicheng.

"Donghyuck?", a boy finally muttered, ignoring Sicheng's greet completely. The said one looked up and stared at the unknown person who had called his name. The boy had black fluffy hair and wore a pair of round glasses. He somehow resembled a lion, even better, a baby lion.

Sadly Donghyuck did not know who he was. And so he asked.

"I'm sorry, but can you all maybe introduce yourselves?", he asked timidly. Everyone looked surprised and confused but did as he had requested.

"Eh, I'm Lee Taeyong and I'm 24 years old", a kind of intimidating man said. Donghyuck stared at him for a while, but then averted his gaze to the male next to him.

"I'm Kim Doyoung, 23 years old and this is Moon Taeil, he's 25", the youngest stared at the two. Doyoung was giving Taeil a piggyback ride, the latter waved at Donghyuck with a small smile. The oldest was glad that he could finally see tanned male again. NCT 127 didn't want him to go, because he still had to rest. But the oldest wanted to go and no one was going to stop him. The other boys soon realized this and Doyoung insisted in giving him a piggyback, which Taeil happily accepted.

"Hi, I'm Kim Jungwoo and I am 21 years old", a soft voice was heard. Donghyuck turned around and looked at Jungwoo, the latter was cute and had soft features. Donghyuck had the urge to pinch his cheeks (he didn't do it of course).