0.04

"My brain hurts from thinking this much, let's take a break

"My brain hurts from thinking this much, let's take a break."

"Chenle, you have such a big head, use it for once please! We started like 6 minutes ago!", Renjun groaned.

"Yeah, 6 minutes too long", Chenle shot back. Everyone sighed and Jisung stood up to get some snacks. Jeno was banging his head on the table, until Jaemin stopped him by patting his shoulder softly.

"I'm so tired already, how can we possibly figure out where Haechan is from and who he really is? I mean he has been Lee Haechan for 3 years now, wouldn't it be weird to figure out he is a whole other person, with other friends and another life? Like why can't we just let it stay this way?", Jeno mumbled.

"Because Haechan wants to know who he really was before we found him? And it's his right to know and our job to help him", Jaemin explained.

While his friends were talking about the situation, he thought back to the day he met them.

"Do you think he's dead?"

"No don't be like that Jisung, see he's still breathing!"

"He kinda looks like our old friend, y'know Chan right?"

"Yeah I do- hEy! He's waking up!"

The unknown boy slowly opened his eyes, trying to adjust his eyes to the bright sunlight. Everything was blurry, so he blinked multiple times. Finally being able to see his surroundings he looked around, noticing he was on a small beach hidden behind some trees.

"Eh hi?", a voice randomly spoke up. The unknown boy snapped his head up incredibly fast, regretting it because of his headache getting worse. He saw 5 boys standing in front of him, they looked young. How old were they? How old was he?

"Do you think he can hear me hyung?", one of the boys spoke up, oh it was the same kid that greeted him.

He wanted to ask the strangers so many questions, but his throat was too sore. "Wa...ter...", he managed to get out. So soft that they barely heard him.

"Renjun, give him some of your water!" He immediately got a water bottle shoved into his hands. After drinking the entire bottle the unknown boy gasped for air and then fainted again.

"Oh no, what now?"

Jaemin sighed "I think it's better if we take him home with us". And so the teenagers were carrying a passed out boy they knew nothing about.