0.20

"Angie, you should sleep", Kun mumbled as he patted his sister's head

"Angie, you should sleep", Kun mumbled as he patted his sister's head. "No, you go to sleep I'm not tired", was the answer. Kun sighed and told the younger girl that it wasn't healthy for her. "What even is sleep anyways", she shrugged.

Kun laughed and pulled his sister in his arms, letting out a soft sigh. Both closed their eyes as they cuddled up next to each other, the siblings fell asleep in no time. It had been a chaotic night with many different emotions, but now they finally saw each other again, both still breathing, they couldn't help but feel safe.

"Should I wake them up...?", Jeannie, who had just walked into the room wondered out loud. "Oh no I wouldn't do that", a sudden voice spoke up behind her making the girl jump.

Turning around she made eye contact with a, of course taller, boy who chuckled. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you", Jeannie huffed and told him that she wasn't scared.

"Whatever you say, eh anyways I'm Hendery", the boy held out his hand, waiting for the girl to shake it. "I'm Jeannie, nice to meet you",  she grinned as she gave him a high five.

"Now we know each other I think it would be better if we left the room, if they wake up and see us we're dead", he whispered while walking out of the room. Jeannie followed him and closed the door. "You're cute", Jeannie suddenly hummed, startling Hendery a bit.

"Eh...I have a boyfriend", this made Jeannie laugh while Hendery just stared at the girl confused watching her struggle to form a sentence.

"I'm...Oh god! I'm..I'm a lesbian!", she wheezed as she patted Hendery on the head. "Oh honey, even if you were single and super pretty, which you are, I wouldn't date you", she smiled. Hendery sighed relieved "Oh thank god, I thought this would become awkward".

"I'm never awkward, the only person that's truly awkward is In Hyeon, don't tell her I said that though", she giggled. "I won't", he grinned as they started walking through the halls again. Having meaningless conversations and as they reached the cafeteria the two already became close friends.

The good mood was ruined the moment they saw a pale looking Donghyuck staring at the wall, while the others tried to snap him back into reality.