0.08

Mark stared at Donghyuck, he couldn't believe this

Mark stared at Donghyuck, he couldn't believe this. Yet he knew that his Donghyuck stood there and that a small boy was grabbing his arm and taking him away. 'No, not again', he thought while reaching for his gun forgetting about the cops who stood in front of him. The cops started to shoot, which made NCT 127 fight back.

Mark finally snapped out of whatever trance he was in, when Taeyong pushed him aside so that a bullet wouldn't hit him. Looking back one final time he didn't see Donghyuck and the other boys he was with anymore. "Hyung?", Mark tapped on Jungwoo's shoulder, "You saw him too right?"

"Now is not the time to talk, focus on the fight Mark", Jungwoo sighed. Yes ofcourse he had seen Donghyuck, everyone did. But thinking about it made his brain and heart hurt. Then he raised his gun again and aimed at a tall dude who was probably the loudest of them all. It was a gracing shot, but enough to make the cop bleed. Raising his gun again Jungwoo was about to shoot the other in the head, until he saw his terrified and painful face. He felt bad for the tall male, who was actually kind of cute, and lowered his gun.

In the meanwhile Taeil heard a lot of screaming and knocking coming from a room, so he decided to check it out. But before he could even come near the door Yang Yang stood in front of him, shooting him right in the stomach. "Oh- oh", Taeil stuttered all the blood was shocking him. Oh shit, it was his blood.

Slowly looking up he saw the panicked eyes of the other, opening his mouth to say something he started to cough up blood. "I'm sorry, here take this", Yang Yang ripped a piece of his own shirt and gave it to Taeil. "Apply pressure on the wound-"

"Taeil? Are you here?", the voice of Doyoung and footsteps coming closer we're heard. Yang Yang cursed under his breathe, mumbled another sorry and ran away. Taeil didn't even notice it anymore, there was so much blood. He felt his eyes close, no! He had to stay awake, but he was so so tired.

"Oh god no, Taeil hold on please. You're going to be alright. Just, just look at me okay?", he heard Doyoung say. Nodding slowly he looked at Doyoung, why was his face so blurry? He felt someone lift him up while he still tried to apply pressure on his wound.

There were appearing black spots in his vision, but he still looked at the blurry face of Doyoung. "He's losing too much blood", Doyoung croaked out. He couldn't lose Taeil, not now, not tomorrow, never.

He ran to the exit of the police station, luckily no one stopped him. Begging Taeil to keep his eyes open he tried to stop the bleeding, using his shirt as bandage. It barely helped. Finally the loud footsteps of the others were heard, but he didn't look up. "Doyoung- Oh my god you're covered in bl-"

"Taeyong please, please save him i-it's Taeil", Doyoung sobbed. Finally the members saw Taeil, blood everywhere. "Please I can't lose him."

They all stood there outside with pale faces, no one said or did anything, they were in shock. "GOD DAMNIT JUST DO SOMETHING!", Doyoung totally lost it. Shaking enormously he tried to force Taeil to keep his eyes open. But it was no use, slowly the oldest closed his eyes.

"No...No don't you dare die on me", Doyoung shook the now limb Taeil in his arms. Taeyong slowly walked up to them "Doyoung, give him to me", he whispered softly, scared he would freak the other out even more if he talked any louder.

"Pl-please safe him, make him better. I can't lose him, I can't..I just c-can't", Doyoung whimpered when Taeil got taken out of his arms. Taeyong nodded towards Jaehyun who carefully placed Taeil in the van. Johnny starting the vehicle and the others stepping into the van.

Taeyong grabbed Doyoung's hand and helped the boy into the van with him. "Yuta's with Taeil okay? He will stop the bleeding as much as possible", he shushed the crying and scared others. "Hurry up please, he already lost a lot of blood!", Yuta shouted, a hint of panic in his voice.

"We're almost home", Johnny stated and then whispered a 'hang in there Doyoung' softly. Parking the van they all ran out but saw that Yuta was already carrying the passed out and still bleeding Taeil into the house. Doyoung was about to run after them, but got stopped by Jaehyun.

"No don't, DON'T I HAVE TO STAY BY HIS SIDE!", Doyoung started punching Jaehyun, who only embraced him tighter. "Please...please..I have to be with him...", Doyoung begged. Repeating these words Doyoung let himself fall onto the ground, curling up into a ball. Only sobs were heard as the boys waited outside of the house. They were too scared to go inside.

It was already dark, stars started to appear, but the moon never did that night.