Special Chapter; LUWOO

It was early in the morning and everyone was asleep, but that didn't matter to Lucas, since the man was sneaking through the house in the hope to find Jungwoo's room

That night he had laid awake the entire time, thinking about love and eventually realizing his official feelings for Jungwoo. He then needed to know if the elder liked him back. And no, that couldn't wait until Jungwoo answered his desperate- ineedsomesleepthatswhyiseemdrunkbutireallymeaneverythingisay- texts.

So he took the initiative (something Kun always told him to do whenever he blamed the others for something) and took off as soon as possible when the time seemed decent enough for him.

Now he was here, 5am and quietly walking through the halls.

Don't ask him how he had gotten inside the house, he doesn't even remember.

Lucas eventually stopped in front of a room he thought was Jungwoo's from his poor memory and opened it quietly, poking his head through the small opening and looking around while trying to see in the dark. There was a bed and someone sleeping soundly on it, Lucas looked a little closer ar the face and it was-

"Lucas, what the hell are you doing here?!", Lucas almost let out and embarrassing scream and quickly turned around and closed the door. He saw Jungwoo and smiled at him, what a lucky coincidence.

"I was trying to find you actually!", he beamed, but immediately lowered his voice when he saw Jungwoo lay a finger on his lips. "Why are you awake?", Lucas then softly asked Jungwoo, who rolled his eyes slightly.

"I had to use the bathroom, now why are you awake?", he hummed while taking Lucas's hand in his and leading the taller towards his own room.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you."

Jungwoo flushed a bright red but quickly shook his head and then shot Lucas a small smile. "Sure you did."

Lucas gasped dramatically as Jungwoo shut his bedroom door behind him. "I'm being serious! You won't get out of my head", Luca whined cutely while Jungwoo just pushed him down on his bed and straddled his lap, laying his head on Lucas's shoulder.

Lucas played with a few strands of Jungwoo's hair as they sat in silence, until Jungwoo decided to speak up again. "I still don't know why you're here.."

Lucas just stared at the older with so much admiration in his eyes, Jungwoo looked back at him with a small smile playing on his lips.

"I just.. wanted to see you I guess, I don't know", Lucas muttered as he brought Jungwoo's head to his chest, "I texted you a question that wouldn't stop bugging me, but then realized I'd rather hear the answer in person.."

Jungwoo raised an eyebrow and was about to get his phone until Lucas gently- but firmly- grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers smoothly. "No, I also want to ask you in person", he whispered.

"Then go for it", Jungwoo whispered back as he looked at the seize difference of their hands.

"I... I think I like you", Jungwoo scoffed at that even though he couldn't help but smile fondly at the shy other.

"You better, or else it's would've been a waste of my cuddles", he giggled while raising his head to see Lucas, who was actually already staring at him.

"You know what I mean", he pouted while bringing his hand up to caress Jungwoo's face, "I would like to be your boyfriend, would you let me?", he confidently grinned but the grin soon got replaced by a small questioning smile.

Jungwoo's face was filled with pure happiness as he pulled Lucas closer to him.

"I would like that too", he whispered while smashing their lips together.