0.05

"They got Mark", Yuta walked into the room

"They got Mark", Yuta walked into the room. "Okay but it's 7am, how the hell did he do that?", Taeyong groaned. No one said something, "Don't tell me he did it again?", Yuta nodded slightly.

"Why does Mark always want to steal that god damnit watermelon?", Taeyong sighed while ruffling his own hair. "And let me guess, he was walking away with that huge watermelon and didn't notice the cops standing behind him?", Yuta nodded again.

"Jaehyun-", Taeyong began but cut off by the said boy. "Already on it,  I don't know the Police Station that captured him yet."

"It's too early for this bullshit", Doyoung complained plopping down on the couch and turning the tv on. Looking at the news he immediately turned the volume up. "Eh, found him!", he screamed the moment he saw the picture of Mark and then theirs.

Taeil walked into the livingroom, saw his picture and name on tv, cursed and walked back to his bed again. "Alright we only have to break into the police station, maybe shoot around a bit, free Mark and find a new house", Taeyong noted.

"Maybe wait until tonight, you never know if Mark frees himself", Jungwoo pinched the bridge of his nose. "It's Mark, do you really think he will find a way to free himself?", Doyoung scoffed.

"Okay you got a point there", Jungwoo silently admitted. "Even if we know Mark won't do anything, let's still go tonight. Let him stay in jail for a while, because I could use some sleep", Taeyong yawned.

Everyone nodded, some gave Taeyong thumbs up.

"Make sure  you are ready to go at 8pm", Taeyong screamed while walking into his room.

"God Mark, why you always gotta steal a watermelon?", he sighed while closing his eyes and falling asleep.