0.55

"Why are you here?"

"Why are you here?"

Mark gasped lightly and turned around with wide surprised eyes. There stood Donghyuck, face cold but eyes holding so much hidden emotions.

"I.. I wanted to talk to you, properly", Mark stuttered slightly and licked his lips nervously. He didn't know why his confidence suddenly disappeared. Like it was snow melting under the sun, under Donghyuck.

The said boy just hummed slightly. "We never seem to talk properly to each other", this was supposed to be a joke, but ended up making both of their hearts feel heavy.

Mark nodded, feeling as if he had just lost his voice. "I was about to go into my room anyway, come in", Donghyuck finally muttered after a short silence. He opened the door and walked into the room, leaving Mark alone in the hallway, but the latter soon came into the room too. Closing and locking the door behind him with a click, then he turned around to face Donghyuck again.

"I'm sorry", he immediately said, looking directly at the boy who was seated on the bed.

This caught Donghyuck by surprise. "Why are you sorry?", he stared back at the older boy, who didn't dare to move and stood in the room like a statue.

"For giving you a reason to run away from me."

The younger could feel a painful shot flowing through his body, he could feel the pain physically, like a heartache.

"Oh no..", he whispered while standing up and walking towards Mark, "No, don't blame yourself. You did nothing, you did nothing Mark."

Mark just looked away sadly "Exactly, I did nothing, nothing to make you stay", what he didn't expect was for Donghyuck to aggressively push him against the wall, holding his collar tightly in his fists.

"SHUT UP!", the tanned male barked, slightly scaring Mark who was staring at him with big shocked eyes. "It's not your fault, don't blame yourself for once, GODDAMNIT MARK!"

The older continued to stay silent as Donghyuck continued to rage, even though he could barely breathe.

"Everything you do, it makes me fall in love with you more and more! How you look at me with that little happy glint in your eyes, the way it only appears when our eyes meet.. It frightens me!", Donghyuck stopped shouting, but he was still talking rather loudly.

"I'm just so, so confused. Can't you understand? I don't know who I am", Mark frowned as Donghyuck slowly loosened his grip and was about to turn away from him.

"You are Donghyuck."

"No.. No I am not", a laugh escaped Donghyuck's mouth, but there was no joy in it. It wasn't the cute laugh he mostly had, it wasn't a laugh that meant that he was happy. No it was like a cry for help, it almost sounded hysterical. The boy doubled over as he clutched his stomach from laughing. Tears escaped his eyes, but he didn't bother to wipe them away.