0.02

It was midnight the 11th of July, but despite that nothing was dark

It wasn't because of the moon or the stars, no, the city was on fire. People were screaming and crying, sirens were heard everywhere.

It was a chaos, the city would burn for 2 days and after it was finally done, the city became completely silent. People lost their house, stuff, pets and even loved ones. Citizens were grieving, just like the rest of the country.

Only a group of 8 boys were smiling whenever they heard the news about the burning city. They loved the smell of burned wood and cries of pain. Loved thinking about how the gasoline caught fire so easily and how they did all of this.

It was the 11th of July, the day they officially lost someone dear to them, the day they lost themselves. Their loved one died 3 years ago and left them in so much pain, so why not make the rest of the world feel what they were feeling?

It was horrible what they did, but dealing drugs, killing people, committing crimes was their way of coping with pain.

They weren't always like this, they used to be caring, funny, loving, sweet boys. They used to think positive and laugh, love. For them the world was one big happy place, life was a gift!

Until it all changed on the 11th of July 2016.

Their mindset totally changed, dark thoughts made their way into the boys heads. Into their life.

Sure life is fun, when you never felt the pain. Pain can change people, in a positive or negative way.

How and why did they turn into this? How did they become one of the most crazy, biggest and dangerous gangs in South Korea? And how can you stop them?