0.01

"Haechan, wake up before Chenle eats your breakfast", Jaemin said, knocking on the door repeatedly

"Haechan, wake up before Chenle eats your breakfast", Jaemin said, knocking on the door repeatedly. Suddenly the door opened, revealing a messy haired and sleepy Haechan.

"You better make sure that dolphin doesn't eat my food, while I'm getting dressed", he grumbled while shutting the door again.

Rolling his eyes Jaemin walked back into the living room, only to see Chenle looking at the food of Haechan longingly. "I wouldn't eat that if I were you", Jaemin warned.

"Well you're not me hyung", the other giggled as he reached out for the food. But before he could even touch it a slipper hit him on the forehead. Haechan came walking into the room, with one missing slipper.

"Told you so", Jaemin hummed while sitting next to a half asleep Jeno. Chenle pouted and walked away, to find Jisung and bother him. Haechan sat down and ate his food in silence, staring at the wall.

"Good morning losers!"

Looking up Haechan saw Renjun, trying to carry three bags of food. Yeah, he could've been nice and help Renjun, but he wasn't feeling like it so he let the boy struggle on his own.

Dropping the three bags next to Haechan with a lot of noise Renjun seated himself next to him. "You look like your dead inside", the Chinese boy grinned.

"Doesn't he always?", mumbles Jaemin from the other side of the living room, only to get hit in his face by Haechan's last slipper.

Jaemin yelped in pain, making Jeno sit up and look at him with concern evident in his eyes. "I'm okay, don't worry", Jaemin giggled while patting Jeno's hair. Jeno nodded and lay down again, but this time with his head in Jaemin's lap.

"Ew, get your nasty pda somewhere else", the deep voice of Jisung was heard. Donghyuck looked up again and saw Chenle clinging onto the youngest. Blinking 3 times with a straight face Haechan stood up and walked to his room.

"What's up with him?", Renjun wondered.

"I don't know, he's always like this on the 11th of July", Jaemin answered.

"It has been 3 years since we've found him remember, we still have to figure out who he really is and where he's from", Jeno suddenly chimed in. They all nodded, while sitting down in front of the television.

"But not today".