0.60

Kun walked through the halls, Xiaojun and Yang Yang were next to him as they made their way towards the cells of NCT 127

After a long debate between the cops, they had finally decided to let the gang go.

They knew how NCT 127 had changed, they really had. Thanks to being reunited with Sicheng and Donghyuck and meeting new people that had a great influence on their lives.

Many times the boys had begged to at least get out of the police station once, but they were forbidden to do so. The cops were scared something would overcome them since the citizens were still grieving and furious about everything that had happened.

Kun knew that, Taeyong knew that, Donghyuck knew that, everyone knew that. So the risk of opening their cells and letting them out was way too big.

But now, after what seemed like an entirety, they had finally come to the conclusion.

Their friends would be free men again.

They would experience the feeling of being alive again and they would be happy like they used to be. Don't get me wrong, they already are more than happy. But it's not the same when you're stuck in a cell. They would take every little chance of being able to get out of the annoying small room.

So when Kun opened the door to their cellblock, everyone's head shot up. Looking at him with big anticipating eyes, waiting for him to say something. 

Kun took a deep breathe and was about to tell them the big news, when Yang Yang already screamed it out at the top of his lungs.

"YOU GUYS ARE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

It was silent for a while and then the entire gang erupted in cheers.

It was kind of a weird sight to see honestly, seeing 'prisoners' cheering and hugging each other in their cells and seeing one of the cops happily cheering with them. Kun laughed a little at their dorky behavior. Even Taeyong was dancing in happiness.

Xiaojun slowly started unlocking all of their cells and opened their doors widely.

Johnny looked at the ground, you could see where the two different type of floors were separated. And it felt like a border to the male.

One step and he would be free, he would be freed from this prison and his once incredibly shitty life.

So without hesitating, he took a big step.

What bystanders would've seen was just a tall dude, taking a big step and then standing there like a fool.

But everyone inside the police station knew that it was much more than that.

It meant a new beginning.

A new life.

A new everything.

"A new Johnny", the man grinned while turning around and facing his friends, they all held the same big smiles on their faces as they huddled closer together. Engulfing each other in a hug.

They had been through so much with each other and luckily they still were together.

They didn't want to think about what could've happened if they weren't with each other.

Yes, they were a fucked up bunch of people.

But they were fucked up together.

And in a way, they also kept each other sane.

Same until the very end.

The start of a new beginning.