Hi, I'm Spider-Man!

The avengers were visiting Stark Industries. They had some things to discuss about upcoming missions. Tony had told them he was in a meeting, but it would be finished in half an hour.

So at the moment, the avengers were wandering around the tower.

They heard some noises coming from one of the training rooms, so they walked into the viewing area to see what was going on.

They were surprised to see a teen, possibly fifteen or sixteen, training.

Who was this kid? What was he doing in the training room? They decided to stay and watch while they waited for Tony to be finished with his meeting.

The kid was actually pulling out some cool moves. Even Natasha was a bit impressed.

However, the more they watched, the more familiar some of the moves became, but no one could pinpoint where they had seen these moves before.

Suddenly, Tony stepped into the room, "Nice job, kid!"

This startled not only the avengers, but apparently the kid too, who jumped to the ceiling!

Literally.

This kid was now sticking to the ceiling.

The avengers stared at the kid, mouths open, eyes wide, as the gears in their heads began to turn.

Tony looked up and saw them. He chuckled and said, "Looks like you have an audience, Underoos."

Peter finally looked at the viewing platform and saw the avengers.
He flipped from the ceiling, then began to panic and fan girl at the same time.

"Oh my... The avengers watched me train! The avengers are right here! Oh, no! They saw me on the ceiling. They know! Oh... I blew my cover! What if they are mad at me? I stole Cap's shield! Oh, they are going to hate me! I'm so sorry Mr. Stark! I..."

"Woah, woah, kid... before you start panicking, how about you see what they have to say," Tony interrupted, looking to the avengers.

Peter turned towards them as well, waiting for someone to speak.

Everyone began commenting at the same time.

"But how?..." "He was on the ceiling..." "Those moves seemed familiar..." "Is he?..."

Peter looked at Tony nervously, who gave him an approving smile in return.

Peter took a deep breath, cleared his throat, and said, "Hi, I'm Spider-Man!"

The room erupted into chaos.

"What?!"

"No way!"

"He's just a kid!"

"We could have hurt him!"

"That kid's got skill!"

"Tony!"

Hi! Sorry it's so short, but here is another little one-shot to add to the collection.