Luncheon Feast

Another one shot inspired by a suggestion by @Spider-Hawk

Buzz Buzz

Peter looked away from his homework, seeing a random number on his phone. He cautiously answered the call, "Hello?"

"Man of Spiders! Tony Son of Stark gave me this magical box and a series of numbers that magically summons your voice to me," Thor explained proudly.

"Okay, Thor," Peter chuckled.

"I want to invite you to a small meal, what you mortals call 'lunch'. Tomorrow, in the garden of the building of Stark."

"Sure, Thor! See you then!"

"See you then, Man of Spiders!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter stepped out of the Stark Industries elevator and approached the door to the gardens.

"Man of Spiders! You have arrived! Welcome to my luncheon feast!" Thor boomed.

"Hi, Thor!" Peter said, eagerly looking at the picnic blanket and basket.

"I decided to have the feast in the form described as 'picnic'."

"Cool!" Peter sat down at one corner of the blanket.

Thor proceeded to do the same, before reaching for the picnic basket in front of him. "I chose my favorite mortal food for this feast!" Thor reached into the basket, "the Tarts of Pop!"

Peter stared at the box of Pop-Tarts in Thor's hand, "Is... is that all we are having for lunch?"

"No, of course not!" Thor assured, reaching into the basket again, "I brought several boxes of this marvelous food!"

"Great..." Peter said, looking at the multiple Pop-Tart boxes arranged in front of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony was making a cup of coffee (probably his third or fourth one of the day), when he heard the door to the kitchen open. He turned around, surprised to see a pale Peter Parker stumble into the kitchen, clutching his stomach, "Peter!"

Peter groaned, leaning against the island for balance.

"Are you okay?" Tony asked, voice laced with concern.

"I'm... not... eating... sugar... for... a month... at... least..." Peter managed to say.

"What?" Tony asked, confused.

"Too... many... Pop-Tarts..."

"Pop-Tarts?! Peter, what happened?!" Tony said, growing more confused by the second.

Peter pulled himself onto a chair, "Thor... invited me to... have lunch with him... I didn't know... He brought Pop-Tarts... Pop-Tarts! For the entire meal!"

"How many Pop-Tarts did you eat?!"

"Um... Fifteen?" Peter said sheepishly.

"Fifteen?! Why?! No wonder you look so sick!" Tony exclaimed.

"Thor seemed so proud, Mr. Stark! I couldn't bear to crush his excitement!" Peter explained.

"You're too nice for your own good, kid," Tony said, shaking his head.

"Son of Stark! Would you - Oh! Greetings, Man of Spiders! - like to join me for a luncheon in a few days?" Thor asked, entering the kitchen.

Tony's eyes widened, as he looked from Peter to Thor and back to Peter.

"Uh..."