Aunt Tasha (Мама паук)

First - I apologize for not posting anything recently. Inspiration, motivation, and ideas sometimes eb and flow... but I promise I have been brainstorming throughout this time of inactivity.

Second - TYSM for 5k reads and more than 200 votes! <3 I was not expecting so much support on this book! It took me a while to actually try writing a one-shot book, because I thought I would not be good at coming up with ideas based around developed characters who already live in a universe. I was afraid I would mess something up or not be able to come up with ideas that fit with personalities... but I think I must be doing at least a somewhat decent job at it, since you all seem to like this... \_(0_0)_/ So thank you for all the support. UWU

Third - In this story, Peter is once again Tony and Pepper's biological son. However, this is not officially part of the Son of Stark timeline. (Although, I don't think it would hurt anything... so if you want to put this in that timeline in your mind... go ahead) ;)

"Hey, Natasha!"

"Hello, Pepper. What's up?"

"Well... I have some news..." Pepper replied, a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Oh?" Natasha asked, a bit intrigued.

Pepper took a deep breath, "The news is... I'm pregnant!"

"Oh, great... so now we are going to have some tyke running around the compound while we are trying to train and prepare for missions..." Natasha said, her voice a mix of annoyance and sarcasm.

"Oh, come on, Nat. I'm sure it won't be that bad. Tony and I will make sure they stay out of trouble."

"Alright..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Months later...

"Nat, meet Peter," Tony declared proudly, handing the swaddled infant to the Black Widow.

Natasha hesitantly took the child in her arms, peering down at the young Stark. Two large brown eyes and a wide smile peered back at her. A slight smile pulled at Natasha's mouth, quickly being forced back to a neutral face.

"What do you think?" Pepper asked.

"He's kinda cute... I guess," Natasha shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four years later...

"Why am I on baby sitting duty?!" Natasha complained to Pepper.

"Because everyone else already had plans or is on a mission. It's only for a few hours, Natasha. Please?"

Natasha frowned, "Fine..."

Tony and Pepper stepped into the elevator, leaving Natasha alone with the toddler. She slumped onto a chair and looked at Peter, "So, what do you want to do?"

Peter shrugged and looked away shyly.

The twosome stayed in their positions for a few minutes, neither having any ideas to suggest.

Peter's face lit up and he darted out of the room. Natasha stood up with a sigh, thinking she should probably see what he was doing, since she was 'in charge'. However, before she could get very far, Peter came back, now with two sheets of paper and a box of crayons.

"Coloring?" he suggested, cautiously offering the materials to Natasha.

Since she had no better ideas, Natasha reluctantly took the items and set them down on the coffee table. Peter happily followed, eagerly sitting down to begin his drawing.

Natasha was about halfway through with her drawing of a flower (she had originally wanted to draw the new gun she was hoping to get, but decided it probably wasn't the most kid friendly thing to draw, so...) when Peter spoke, "Done!" Natasha looked up, curious as to what he had decided to color. She was expecting Iron Man or the SI logo, or something related to his everyday surroundings, but was pleasantly surprised to see something slightly resembling... "It's you!" Peter explained shyly.

"Oh... wow," Natasha mumbled, unsure of what to say.

"You - you can keep it... if you want," Peter said, giving the paper to her.

Natasha was touched. She carefully accepted the drawing, smiling slightly as she examined it. She wouldn't ever admit to it, but she ended up framing the drawing and placing it on the desk in her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four more years...

Natasha was asked to stay the night at the tower with Peter, and much to Pepper's surprise, she accepted without any complaints. Natasha had been around throughout the years, and Pepper had noticed that she seemed to be more comfortable around the child, but was unsure of the reaction baby sitting for an entire night would bring.

Peter and Natasha played a few games, visited, ate snacks, and watched a movie - which resulted in Natasha carrying a sleepy Peter to his room. The most memorable moment, however, happened the morning after.

Natasha got up early, did some morning exercises, and then decided to make a nice cup of tea. While she was sitting at the kitchen counter drinking her tea and looking at some news stories on her phone, Peter came into the room, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Good morning, Peter," Natasha greeted.

"Mornin' Aunt Tasha," Peter replied groggily. There was an awkward pause as both the people in the room processed what had been said, "I - I mean, good morning, Natas-"

"You can call me Aunt Tasha," Natasha said calmly, taking another sip of her tea.

"Really?" Peter asked, a bit flustered.

"Yeah, sure," Natasha confirmed, keeping a casual tone.

Again, she would never admit it to anyone, but that was one of the happiest days of her life.