Welcome to New York!

Inspired by @Spider-Hawk suggestion (Also sort of similar to something suggested by @Ally_Romanoff)

"What are we doing today, Mr. Stark?"

"Well, Pete... Today we are going to have some visitors."

"Really?! Who?" Peter asked, eagerly walking above Tony.

Tony stopped, "One, will you please get off the ceiling. Two, our visitors are... not from around here, and, the Avengers had a little... quarrel... with one of them. Therefore, I need you to be on your best behavior and follow my lead."

Peter dropped from the ceiling and stood next to Tony, "You got it, Mr. Stark! But who are the visitors?!"

Tony smirked and began walking again, "You'll see."

Peter scrambled to catch up to Tony, "C'mon, Mr. Stark! Tell me! Please!"

"Sorry, kid. You're going to have to be patient."

"Mr. Staarrrrkkkk!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony stood outside the doors of Stark Industries, a very anxious Peter Parker stood next to him, bouncing on his toes.

Suddenly, dark clouds formed in the sky, and with a crack of lightning and rumble of thunder, two figures appeared in front of the billionaire and kid genius.

"Son of Stark! It is pleasant to see you again, and not on the terms of a threat!" Thor boomed, approaching the two.

"Hello, Thor. I'm glad you could make it. This is P-"

"ThoR iS sTandInG RigHt In frOnT oF mE" Peter squeaked.

"Hello, young midgardian! You must be Son of Tony!" Thor said, patting Peter's shoulder.

Peter squealed in response.

Tony quickly stepped between them, "What? No. Peter is not my son. He is my personal intern."

"Ah. My apologies, Son of Stark."

Peter finally snapped out of gawking at Thor and noticed the figure standing off in the distance. He looked up at Tony and Thor, who were discussing the reason of the visit, before walking toward the mystery man.

"Hi! I'm Peter. Who are you?" Peter asked the stranger.

"My name is Loki," Loki replied stiffly.

"Hi, Mr. Loki! Nice to meet you!"

"Nice? I, Loki, threw my wrath upon this city, opening a portal to space and destroying much of the city," Loki boasted, grinning evilly.

"I know. Mr. Stark has told me about you. So, why are you here?" Peter asked casually.

Loki frowned in confusion, "Why do you not fear me? The Man of Iron told you the stories of my battle, yet you show no concern?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Loki. I believe everyone deserves a second chance, so I'm giving you one!"

"Oh... I see."

"Peter!"

Peter turned around just in time to collide with Tony's shirt.

Tony clutched Peter to his chest, glaring at Loki, "What were you trying to do? Manipulate him? Take control of him like you did to people the last time you were here?"

"We were simply chatting," Loki stated calmly.

"Oh, of course you were," Tony said sarcastically.

"Mr. - Mr. Stark? I - I can't breathe..." Peter managed to say.

"Sorry, kid," Tony released Peter, before whispering in his ear, "Be careful around Loki! He is very good at playing with people's minds." To everyone he said, "Let's go inside, shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early the next morning, Peter quietly snuck through the halls of the tower, knocking on the door belonging to the guest room where he knew Loki was staying. "Mr. Loki?"

The door opened, "Young Peter? What are you doing at my quarters so early this day?"

Peter grinned, "I didn't want Mr. Stark to catch me. Mr. Loki, I want you to have a positive memory of New York! I want to show you around the city!"

Loki seemed taken aback, "I... suppose I might as well come, seeing as you went through the trouble of sneaking in. I like it!"

"Great! Let's start by getting some New York style pizza!"

"What is... pizza?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Half an hour later, Peter and Loki were walking the streets of NYC, enjoying pizza and admiring the skyscrapers.

Loki had changed into an outfit that blended into the crowd of New York. He probably wouldn't have gotten far without causing a commotion whilst wearing his usual garments.

"I quite like this thing you call pizza. I must admit, I am impressed, Young Peter."

"That's awesome, Mr. Loki! Now we should go see one of the most important symbols of New York!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later, Peter and Loki were standing at the top of the Statue of Liberty, looking out at the city.

"I almost reigned over that city..." Loki said solemnly.

"But you are good now, right? You aren't going to... try to take over the city again... are you?" Peter asked nervously.

"I'd hardly call myself 'good', Young Peter... But no, I will not attack this city again. Not after you showed me the wonders within its borders," a hint of a smile played at Loki's lips.

Peter smiled back, a moment of peace shared between the two.

This was soon interrupted by Peter's Stark Phone buzzing.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Peter. Where are you?"

"Uh... at Lady Liberty?"

"Oh, is that so? You wouldn't happen to be there with anyone, would you?" suspicion could be heard in Tony's voice.

"Um... no?"

"Uh huh. Put me on speakerphone."

Peter reluctantly obeyed.

"Loki, I know you are there. I don't know what you two are doing, and I certainly don't like it. Anyway, you two need to get back here. Thor and Loki need to go back to Asgard."

"Of course, Man of Iron," Loki said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye, Mr. Loki," Peter said sadly.

"Farewell, Young Peter," Loki replied, a hint of sadness barely evident in his voice.

"You'll come to visit again sometime, right?"

"I suppose my brother may drag me back to Midgard someday."

"Okay. See you soon!"

"See you soon, Young Peter."

In the blink of an eye, Thor and Loki were gone.

"I don't know what you two were doing..." Tony started, "But I'm proud of you, kid. You may have nudged Loki on his road to the light side."

Peter hugged Tony, "Thanks, Mr. Stark. I hope I helped, too."