Happy Halloween

Peter stepped up behind Ned and tapped him on the shoulder. Ned spun around, his Hans Solo gun at the ready. He lowered the gun upon seeing Peter.

Peter laughed, "Hey, dude!"

"Hey!" Ned replied, initiating their special handshake.

"Nice costume!" Peter said, finishing the handshake.

"Thanks!" Ned replied, for the first time acknowledging Peter's outfit, "Dude! Why are you wearing your suit?!"

"Ned, it's fine! Everyone will think it's just a costume!" Peter whispered.

"Hey, Losers."

Peter and Ned looked up, watching as MJ approached.

"What are you supposed to be?" Peter asked.

"A girl who enjoys reading," MJ said, waving her book around as if it was obvious.

"Oh, of course."

"So... deciding to reveal yourself to the world, Spidey?" MJ asked.

Peter rolled his eyes, "No. Everyone will think it's a costume! I'm sure lots of people are dressed as Spider-Man."

"Well, you're right about that," MJ said, pointing to her left.

They all looked in that direction, seeing someone else in a Spider-Man outfit. "Flash came as Spider-Man?!" Ned exclaimed.

"Oh, the irony!" MJ laughed.

"Wow, this won't be awkward at all," Peter muttered.

Unfortunately, Flash turned around, noticing them staring. "Coming as a superhero won't make you special, Puny Parker!" he shouted to them.

Peter groaned loudly, "Maybe this was a bad idea."

"It's okay," Ned reassured him, "We know you're the real hero here!"

"Yeah, ignore him," MJ agreed.

"Thanks. You guys are the best," Peter said.

~~~~~~~~~ One Hour Later ~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, the front window shattered, as someone leapt through the glass. People began to panic, screaming and running around.

Peter turned to his friends, "Hurry! We need to get everyone to safety!"

The trio began trying to calm the chaos, when the person who jumped through the window spoke, "EVERYONE QUIET!"

Everyone froze in their spot. The room became silent.

The person, who looked very intimidating - being a tall, buff man - smirked, "I have received word that the real Spider-Man is at this party, wearing his suit. Anyone who is wearing this costume is to step forward."

No one moved.

"Let me rephrase that. If you are wearing a Spider-Man costume, step forward, or," the door burst open, revealing several armed men, "we will bring you by force."

At this, everyone wearing a Spider-Man costume took a step forward - Peter included.

Peter looked around, seeing that there were a few people wearing the costume, consisting of two freshmen, Flash, and himself.

The man continued to smirk, approaching Flash, "Have anything you'd like to say, young man?"

"I-I'm n-not the r-real Spider-Man..." Flash said nervously

"How am I to believe you?"

"I'm not Spider-Man!"

Peter watched as the man slowly pulled a gun from his back pocket. He had to stop this.

"Okay, okay, I believe you..." the man growled, revealing the gun.

Out of nowhere, a web attached itself to the gun, yanking it from the man's hand.

A chorus of gasps rippled through the room, as everyone turned to see who had shot the web.

There, in the middle of the floor, stood Peter Parker, holding the gun. "What do you want?" he said, glaring at the man.

The man smirked even wider, "Ah, Spider-Man... So glad we could finally meet."

"Uh, huh, sure. Glad we met too, Mr....."

"Sam. Sam Johnson," he said, taking a step toward Peter.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Johnson... Why did you come here?" Peter asked, tensing up.

"I'm here to ask you to come with me, Spider-Man. I'm very interested in your powers, and would love to know more about them," he said, stepping forward again.

"Sorry... No can do," Peter said, webbing his feet to the ground.

Johnson looked at his feet in surprise, "Well, in that case..." He signaled with his hand, and before Peter could react, several armed men began dashing toward him.

Peter flipped onto the ceiling as they opened fire, dodging bullets as well as he could. He began firing webs at them, but there were too many for him to handle by himself, "Karen, call Mr. Stark!"

"Hey, kid!"

"Mr. Stark!"

"I told you, it's Tony now!"

"Tony! I need your help! These weirdos want me to come with them, and they have guns, and basically the whole school is here!"

"I'm on my way."

A sharp pain shot up Peter's leg, resulting in him falling from the ceiling.

He grabbed his leg, watching as blood began forming around the spot where he had been shot.

Johnson approached him, "Come now Spider-Man, this will be a lot less painful if you just come with us."

"Never," Peter said through gritted teeth.

"Alright," he pointed a gun at Peter.

The sound of something charging was heard outside. Before anyone could move, the wall crumbled, revealing Iron Man, "Step away from him."

Iron Man began firing at the men, knocking them down within minutes.

After the last bad guy was taken care of, the suit opened up and a worried Tony Stark stepped out of it. He ran over to Peter, "You okay, kid?"

"Yeah, thanks Tony!" Peter replied.

"Come on, Pete, let's get you to the med bay," Tony said, helping Peter stand.

"Um... Tony?" Peter pointed at all the high school kids staring at them.

"Eh, whatever. We'll set up a press conference or something."

They stepped through the crumbling wall, disappearing from sight.

Peter reappeared from behind the wall for a second, sheepishly saying, "Happy Halloween!" before disappearing once more.

Thought I might as well write something for Halloween! I'm considering writing a part two, about how everyone reacts to him being Spider-Man. What do you think?